Pau Gasol or Chris Bosh?

kingfish

???  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BOSH WILL [expletive] ON GASOL. HE WONT HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITIES HE DID LAST SEASON. HES A BETTER SCORER, REBOUNDER, PASSER, DEFENDER, AND HES GOT A HIGHER BASKETBALL IQ. WITHOUT GUYS LIKE ODOM AND BYNUM, GASOL IS NOTHING BUT A SOFT, STINKY SPANISH FLOPPER.

Gasol got more rebounds when you look at entire series. kobe shoot worse percentage from the field than gasol. wenever gasol have bad game the lakers lose. Gasol is the mvp of the lakers. boston shut down kobe and make him shoot dumb shots. he agrees to them and keeps shooting. gasol works hard and gets to free throw line

Gasol got more rebounds when you look at entire series. kobe shoot worse percentage from the field than gasol. wenever gasol have bad game the lakers lose. Gasol is the mvp of the lakers. boston shut down kobe and make him shoot dumb shots. he agrees to them and keeps shooting. gasol works hard and gets to free throw line

Without a very productive Kobe i doubt the Lakers would have beaten the Jazz and definetly not Phoenix where Gasol was almost a no-show. It seems what he does is taken for granted. Gasol is not the MVP for any championship team. And shooting free throws doesnt make you the MVP. Or else Corey Maggete would be.

• Owner

LOL, you apparently stopped watching the Lakers' run from Game 5 vs. the Thunder, up to the Boston series. Bryant scored 30+ in 11 of 12 consecutive games, locked up Westbrook (he and Artest won the series for the Lakers with their defense), was the first player to ever drop 30 in every game against the Jazz in a series, picked apart the zone defense of the Suns that STOPPED Gasol dead in his tracks in two of the final three games of that series.

Gasol grabbed more boards? Cool. He's a big man. Kobe had more steals, lol.

Gasol shot a higher percentage from the floor? Again, he's a big man. He shot 47.8% from the floor, though...which is below his season average of 53.6%.

Hell, Gasol didn't even pull down double-digit boards in ANY of the six games against the Suns.

Gasol worked hard and got to the line versus Boston? Him and Kobe took the same amount of free throws, lol...60 and 61.

I don't know if you're a joke account, or just someone who is in love with international players, but you're far from being right in this debate, and you'll find that not a single member on this site OR anywhere else you'll post will agree that Gasol is the MVP of the 2010 champion Lakers team.

Edited by Real Deal

Bryant scored 12 or 13 consecutive games of 30+ points

Correct answer is 6.

I don't know if you're a joke account, or just someone who is in love with international players, but you're far from being right in this debate, and you'll find that not a single member on this site OR anywhere else you'll post will agree that Gasol is the MVP of the 2010 champion Lakers team.

Eh...got to RealGM, there's actually quite a few of them lol. It's kinda ridiculous, people overrate Gasol far too much.

• Owner

Correct answer is 6.

Blah, I meant he scored 30+ in 11 of 12 consecutive playoff games. Good catch. :)

Eh...got to RealGM, there's actually quite a few of them lol. It's kinda ridiculous, people overrate Gasol far too much.

I think that probably dives back into what I was saying before, about how many people still hate Kobe...even Lakers fans.

But I don't visit RealGM anymore...just the three main Lakers message boards/sites.

Without a very productive Kobe i doubt the Lakers would have beaten the Jazz and definetly not Phoenix where Gasol was almost a no-show. It seems what he does is taken for granted. Gasol is not the MVP for any championship team. And shooting free throws doesnt make you the MVP. Or else Corey Maggete would be.

i am talking about finals. without shaq kobe has had a bad finals every year except vs the bad magic. bad field goal percentages.

i am talking about finals. without shaq kobe has had a bad finals every year except vs the bad magic. bad field goal percentages.

Against the Celtics like Real Deal said Gasol shot about 47% from the field and Bryant shot 43% (correct me if im wrong). Both are fairly bad for the 2 but the Celtics defense was just really good.

LOL, you apparently stopped watching the Lakers' run from Game 5 vs. the Thunder, up to the Boston series. Bryant scored 30+ in 11 of 12 consecutive games, locked up Westbrook (he and Artest won the series for the Lakers with their defense), was the first player to ever drop 30 in every game against the Jazz in a series, picked apart the zone defense of the Suns that STOPPED Gasol dead in his tracks in two of the final three games of that series.

Gasol grabbed more boards? Cool. He's a big man. Kobe had more steals, lol.

Gasol shot a higher percentage from the floor? Again, he's a big man. He shot 47.8% from the floor, though...which is below his season average of 53.6%.

Hell, Gasol didn't even pull down double-digit boards in ANY of the six games against the Suns.

Gasol worked hard and got to the line versus Boston? Him and Kobe took the same amount of free throws, lol...60 and 61.

i only watch the nba finals. its all thats availbable

we are talking about nba finals and gasol was definetly the MVP. kobe shot 40% from the court. he was useless in the deciding game 7 which decides the entire championship. gasol was the one making plays in the 4th quarter.

and 60 and 61 is definetly not the same amount. maybe you should go take basic math course at local college.

huh who is joking. i think you should put up a poll. there are many that agree with me. without gasol kobe did nothing

Edited by TheFuhrer

we are talking about nba finals and gasol was definetly the MVP. kobe shot 40% from the court. he was useless in the deciding game 7 which decides the entire championship. gasol was the one making plays in the 4th quarter.

and 60 and 61 is definetly not the same amount. maybe you should go take basic math course at local college.

huh who is joking. i think you should put up a poll. there are many that agree with me. without gasol kobe did nothing

I will make a poll

• Owner

Oops, wrong answer!

But seriously, the trolling stops here, dude.

Glassboro, New Jersey

dhcp-eve-1-241-180.rowan.edu

You're in the states. You watched the playoffs because it was in fact available...and, by the way, your fake struggling with the English language was pretty inconsistent. Where you'd type your question marks here and there, you'd miss others on purpose, and instead of saying "he play in NBA" you added a "the" in there, something you weren't doing in your other posts.

Trolling was pretty obvious from the start.

Kobe hater? I wonder who it is...lol.

Thanks for playing, though. I should've just banned you earlier, but it was even better watching you slip up.

• Like 4

• Owner

Real Deal is a total baller hahaha.

Ha...well, it's not that big of a deal. Even if they were using proxies, I eventually find out who they are, because proxy servers store information about the original IP address, and I've worked with a lot of proxy sites to get that info, as long as I provide proof that they are spammers/trolls. That allows them to block those original IP's, and allows me to ban that member.

Trolls are trolls because they aren't very smart, they aren't accepted as intelligent and contributing members anywhere else, and they don't have a life outside of their computers. There are plenty of them that will make accounts on Twitter and bash athletes, just to quench their boredom, and it's pretty weird.

• Like 1

Ha...well, it's not that big of a deal. Even if they were using proxies, I eventually find out who they are, because proxy servers store information about the original IP address, and I've worked with a lot of proxy sites to get that info, as long as I provide proof that they are spammers/trolls. That allows them to block those original IP's, and allows me to ban that member.

Trolls are trolls because they aren't very smart, they aren't accepted as intelligent and contributing members anywhere else, and they don't have a life outside of their computers. There are plenty of them that will make accounts on Twitter and bash athletes, just to quench their boredom, and it's pretty weird.

It is still pretty smart on your part. Wali tells me a lot about what you do to trolls, when Wali and I are in History Class :lol:

• 3 weeks later...