UPSET ALERT: South Florida at No. 8 Florida

Lkr

Agreed. Its not even the snaps that should have UF worried. Their offensive playcalling was horrific against Miami (OH) and Brantley didn't look very good to be honest. Its gonna have to be a Jeff Demps takeover this Saturday unless they call some better pass plays. They won't out-athlete USF as much as they did Miami (OH).

Agreed. Its not even the snaps that should have UF worried. Their offensive playcalling was horrific against Miami (OH) and Brantley didn't look very good to be honest. Its gonna have to be a Jeff Demps takeover this Saturday unless they call some better pass plays. They won't out-athlete USF as much as they did Miami (OH).

Urban Meyer called horrible plays last year as well. Sometimes I don't think he realizes how good his running backs are. Screw your spread offense bull[expletive] when you have a guy that can run for 200 yards in a close game.

Demps is fast as hell and he has some good blockers. The ESPN commentators were right when they said he can be a Heisman candidate, but Urban really needs to give him the ball more(and it would make the game easier for Brantley).

Edited by Lkr

Urban Meyer called horrible plays last year as well. Sometimes I don't think he realizes how good his running backs are. Screw your spread offense bull[expletive] when you have a guy that can run for 200 yards in a close game.

Demps is fast as hell and he has some good blockers. The ESPN commentators were right when they said he can be a Heisman candidate, but Urban really needs to give him the ball more(and it would make the game easier for Brantley).

Urban doesn't call the plays at UF. Addazio does.

Urban doesn't call the plays at UF. Addazio does.

Does Addazio call them? I wasn't aware of that. Then again, I'm sure that's because I'm used to seeing Tebow do everything anyway :lol:

Nevermind, Addazio only became OC last season. That explains why the offense looked last season and this season.

Edited by Lkr

I'm a Gator fan and for weeks leading up to the season I looked at this game as a possible upset. It is because of the poor performance last week vs. Miami why the Gators will not take USF lightly. The Bulls are going in with a chip on their shoulders. I'm sure, after all this is more than just a game...this will be an attempt to shift the FL high school recruiting battle just a little. It'll definately be a more competitive game, but the Bulls won't bust a move.

Too bad Adazio is a moron and will go away from him to start the next game, as always

Yeah, ever since Mullin left Addazio has been [expletive]ing up completely. I want a new offensive coordinator, and I PROMISE you if we lose three games Addazio will be looking for a new job at Middle Tennessee Tech Central University because he is not an offensive coordinator, he is a o-line coach.

I know UF won today, but I'm not sold at all.

1. USF is horrific, on both sides of the ball. Their receivers a bad, especially Bravo-Brown.

2. UF doesn't win by as much if it isn't for Demps on offense and on special teams. He's the only plus I really take out of this W.

3. Brantley has a long way to go. I don't know if its the system or if he's just not comfortable back there but he's been a disappointment thus far.

Edited by Flash

I know UF won today, but I'm not sold at all.

1. USF is horrific, on both sides of the ball. Their receivers a bad, especially Bravo-Brown.

2. UF doesn't win if it isn't for Demps on offense and on special teams. He's the only plus I really take out of this W.

3. Brantley has a long way to go. I don't know if its the system or if he's just not comfortable back there but he's been a disappointment thus far.

1. USF is horrific.

2. Demps looked amazing and we should look to him 20-25 times a game.

3. Brantley has a TON of weight on his shoulders being the guy that backs up Tim Tebow. He has no receivers that want to step up to the plate and be the main guy. We got three-four guys that could easily be the number one but they just can't step up. I feel for Brantley because he really is a great QB but at the same time, it is going to take a while for him to really adjust to be the starter instead of Tebow's clipboard holder.