Iran Ayatollahs Issue Fatwas Calling for Killing Those Who Burn the Koran

Flash

Two Iranian grand ayatollahs issued fatwas calling for the killing of those who insult the Koran, including anyone who burns the Islamic holy book, the state-run Fars news agency reported.

No one was specified in the decrees, which were issued by Nasser Makarem-Shirazi and Hossein Nouri-Hamedani in response to questions asked by student groups from universities in Tehran, Fars said. Such an action against any individual could only be carried out with the authorization of an Islamic religious judge, they said.

“Undoubtedly, the blood of a person who burns the Koran should be shed,” Makarem-Shirazi was cited by Fars as saying. Everybody should “strongly condemn” such an act.

A pastor from Florida planned to hold a Koran-burning event on Sept. 11 to mark the ninth anniversary of the 2001 al-Qaeda attacks on the U.S. Cleric Terry Jones of the Dove World Outreach Center, suspended and then canceled the act after an appeal by President Barack Obama.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-09-13/iran-ayatollahs-issue-fatwa-calling-for-killing-those-who-burn-the-koran.html

They do not need to kill the people. Our god Allah will do it. Despite anything they say, or if they don't believe in him.

There's a true story...... A guy was saying bad stuff about Islam and saying bad stuff about our god and a dog ran into him and knocked him down, he kept doing it and two dogs ran into him and ripped him apart. Nothing but blood and bones.

They do not need to kill the people. Our god Allah will do it. Despite anything they say, or if they don't believe in him.

There's a true story...... A guy was saying bad stuff about Islam and saying bad stuff about our god and a dog ran into him and knocked him down, he kept doing it and two dogs ran into him and ripped him apart. Nothing but blood and bones.

What happened to Islam is the religion of peace?

Edited by Flash

Oh i forgot, one man represents an entire religion!

This isn't just one person. I understand that not all Muslims are like this, but stop being an apologist for radicals who want to destroy our country.

Well if you don't want them doing that to our soldiers, then maybe we shouldn't be dicking around in their countries.

Catholics are pedophiles, we should arrest all of them.

See what I just did there? A few people in the church are pedophiles, but I generalized the whole religion, just like you and your buddies at Faux News do.

Well if you don't want them doing that to our soldiers, then maybe we shouldn't be dicking around in their countries.

Yeah, let's just sit there and do nothing after they kill 3,000 innocent Americans.

Catholics are pedophiles, we should arrest all of them.

The priests who have committed those offenses are usually dealt with.

See what I just did there? A few people in the church are pedophiles, but I generalized the whole religion, just like you and your buddies at Faux News do.

This isn't just a small group of people and you know it.

Yeah, let's just sit there and do nothing after they kill 3,000 innocent Americans.

The priests who have committed those offenses are usually dealt with.

This isn't just a small group of people and you know it.

We provoked them in the first place by dicking around in their affairs. Once again you prove you have no knowledge of the situation.

Last I checked the Pope is still in power. He protects pedophiles which is just as bad, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was one himself.

It isn't a small group? Ok then, the Westboro Baptist Church and the Koran Burner represent all Christians.

"flash" people like you are the reason everyone hate america. people like you are so uncultured on world issues. europeans and others such as myself really look down on you for that. you can't judge entire population just because of one person.

Oh God, the Europeans are looking down on me? What will I ever do to get over this? Lol, its not just one person who shares the views of radical Islam.

Also, my whole Religion of peace comment was directed towards the story that AI fan posted.

Oh God, the Europeans are looking down on me? What will I ever do to get over this? Lol, its not just one person who shares the views of radical Islam.

Also, my whole Religion of peace comment was directed towards the story that AI fan posted.

AI fan doesn't know anything about Islam though, he's proven that in other threads :lol:

:lol: is this post a joke cause I literally lol'd. I'm tempted to test your almighty god now just to see what would happen.

Your god sounds like a nice person.

The [expletive]?

http://i37.tinypic.com/30sy9hv.gif

Dood, wtf are you saying? Retards like you are the reason Islam is looked down upon. If you don't know [expletive], then stfu.

Dood, wtf are you saying? Retards like you are the reason Islam is looked down upon. If you don't know [expletive], then stfu.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/silverbeam/CSM%20Blog/muslim-outrage.jpg

That is why Islam is looked down upon