WWE Night of Champions

Dash

Might find a stream for this if I'm not busy. Anyways who ya got?

My predictions:

Woman's and Divas Championships Unification match

-Melina vs. Michelle McCool

Intercontinental Championship match

Dolph Ziggler © vs. Kofi Kingston

United States Championship match

The Miz © vs. Daniel Bryan

Big Show vs. C.M. Punk

World Heavyweight Championship No Holds Barred match

Kane © vs. Undertaker

WWE Championship elimination match

Sheamus © vs. Wade Barrett vs. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton

Blue = winner

I would be pretty surprised if Bryan won the first match, I expect Miz to win unclean, then Bryan win at the next PPV. If Bryan wins then I figure Miz will cash his thing in tonight. I think the Miz-Bryan match will steal the show, I am a huge Miz mark and Bryan is one of the best workers around, plus their feud is the hottest going right now imo.

I would be pretty surprised if Bryan won the first match, I expect Miz to win unclean, then Bryan win at the next PPV. If Bryan wins then I figure Miz will cash his thing in tonight. I think the Miz-Bryan match will steal the show, I am a huge Miz mark and Bryan is one of the best workers around, plus their feud is the hottest going right now imo.

Speak of the devil. Lol that match was pretty decent compared to some of the others.

Might find a stream for this if I'm not busy. Anyways who ya got?

My predictions:

Woman's and Divas Championships Unification match

-Melina vs. Michelle McCool

Intercontinental Championship match

Dolph Ziggler © vs. Kofi Kingston

United States Championship match

The Miz © vs. Daniel Bryan

Big Show vs. C.M. Punk

World Heavyweight Championship No Holds Barred match

Kane © vs. Undertaker

WWE Championship elimination match

Sheamus © vs. Wade Barrett vs. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton

Blue = winner

So besides the useless Punk vs Show match and the tag turmoil, I got everything right.

Some thoughts on the six pack match:

-Jericho getting eliminated in the first few minutes was wack. Terrible way to go, hopefully this isn't the end for him.

-Edge had his moments in this match but he was more of a 'helping hand' to Sheamus. It was cool to see him spear a few guys and get some momentum but it didn't last.

-Super Cena is no more.

-Barret did little to nothing early match but he took over mid-match and when Nexus showed up. I was surprised that he went before Sheamus, the WWE has done a terrible job of maintaining Wade's momentum.

-Nexus is done.

-Sheamus wasn't actually that bad, he dominated the match more than anyone and the WWE did a fair job of not belittling him. Can't say the same for the rest of the competitors though.

-Cool to see Orton win the title, he's my fave wrestler but I was honestly going for Barret so him and Nexus would have something going for them.

-Nexis is [expletive]ing done.