No. 19 Miami at. Pitt

Flash

I was just listening to ESPNCleveland and they were saying how Harris got criticism on the OSU game and got a lot of racial stuff thrown at him. Rooting for him to come out and win and stick it to those people who had those comments.

I was just listening to ESPNCleveland and they were saying how Harris got criticism on the OSU game and got a lot of racial stuff thrown at him. Rooting for him to come out and win and stick it to those people who had those comments.

Its been ridiculous down here for 2 weeks now.. He had a bad game, but fans with a brain know this is the same guy who threw for over 300 yards 5 times last year. He hasn't come out and said anything but I have to imagine it hurt, especially coming from a city that loved him even while he was a sophomore in high school. I hope he comes out strong tonight and takes advantage of a weak Pitt secondary.

Hell of a drive by the offense to start it off. J12 hit Benjamin with a PERFECT throw down the sideline for 39 yards and then Berry ran it right in. Now let's see if the defense can step up here.

Edited by Flash

Just when it looked like Pitt had some momentum, they [expletive]ed themself over with a dumb penalty or turnover. Their defense didn't play so bad, but their offense was horrible (credit to Miami's defense). I was expecting big things out of Dion Lewis this season, but he has been disappointing through the first few games.

Saw a bit of the game. A lot of injuries in the game. If this is the best team in the Big East, then that conference has a long way to go. Miami will win the ACC probably. Best Miami could've done coming off the OSU loss.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

This is definitely a nice way to bounce back. Pitt almost beat Utah, a top 15 team on the road and we went in there last night and made them look like a high school team. This defense is so much better than last year. Sean Spence looks like a beast out there.