Guidelines Posted

Real Deal

Looks nice an organized, good work Brandon.

One thing though, for the General Statistics section under the STATS tab, everything (at least on my screen) is unaligned and has a thick line going through the last 2 stats. Not a big concern, but just something I thought I'd bring up.

I would... but I'm not really sure how to take a screenshot on my Mac haha. There's no print screen button :(.

If it's just me, I wouldn't worry about it. I can still kind of tell which number goes to which category.

• Owner

I would... but I'm not really sure how to take a screenshot on my Mac haha. There's no print screen button :( .

If it's just me, I wouldn't worry about it. I can still kind of tell which number goes to which category.

EASY. ;)

Apple Key + SHIFT + 4 (the number). Hold them down, then release them at the same time. Your mouse pointer turns into a plus sign (like the select on Photoshop), and you can actually select what you want to print screen. Once you release the selected box, it actually appears on your desktop. ;)

EASY. ;)

Apple Key + SHIFT + 4 (the number). Hold them down, then release them at the same time. Your mouse pointer turns into a plus sign (like the select on Photoshop), and you can actually select what you want to print screen. Once you release the selected box, it actually appears on your desktop. ;)

Well I clicked refresh on the page and now it doesn't look as bad at all, there's only one line this time going through one of the stats. It's honestly no problem at all now, but I figured I'd post the image link anyway. :)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7745/picture1e.gif

Ugly.

I'm probably not supposed to, but I'll see if I can edit that modification.

Haha I wouldn't worry about it. The easiest way to remedy that would be to take out the parenthetical phrase after Total Posts. I think that is bumping the other categories down one line and making it look unaligned.

What's your resolution again? I know you told me before.

Actually I never posted it haha. But I'm brand new to Macs and don't know how to find out what my resolution is. I'm so clueless on this new laptop haha. :(

• Owner

Ah, yes, I also added our creation date and our "rebuilding" date, along with our other 600,000 posts, in the board statistics. I want people to know where we've been, and where we're at today. :)