If Miami Didn't get LBJ

Check my Stats

So he says they are roughly even. The most dominant big man of all time and arguably the greatest player to play the game against a phenomenal talent but not yet great Lebron and an elite but not TOP 20 ALL TIME player in Wade. Even you can agree with me that this homerism would piss you off. Thats like me saying to you Josh Smith and Joe Johnson are roughly even with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. And your the one who started this and said GTFO first. I have every right to write to stay. I looked at the thread to answer it which I did. So dont go making it deal. PS: I think its pretty funny you joined OTR right after the 3 was formed.

Okay but tht analogy is stupid.. Because the evidence doesnt matchup. What Poe was saying is actually legit his evidence coincided with what his opinion was. I started this? lol ur the one that came in here talking [expletive] about another fan who i believe to be complete with evidence and good opinions in most situations. But im not going to play tht childish game of "Who started it first" and so what if i joined then? Whats ur point? If u think im just jumping on the bandwagon then u are greatly mistaken u can even ask Poe because ive been a Heat fan for quite a while. I am just new to this site which i have explained before when i first joined..

And btw.. I do think that the Heat could contend without lbj but they would most likely be like a 3-4th seed in the east..

Edited by Abro

Okay but tht analogy is stupid.. Because the evidence doesnt matchup. What Poe was saying is actually legit his evidence coincided with what his opinion was. I started this? lol ur the one that came in here talking [expletive] about another fan who i believe to be complete with evidence and good opinions in most situations. But im not going to play tht childish game of "Who started it first" and so what if i joined then? Whats ur point? If u think im just jumping on the bandwagon then u are greatly mistaken u can even ask Poe because ive been a Heat fan for quite a while. I am just new to this site which i have explained before when i first joined..

And btw.. I do think that the Heat could contend without lbj but they would most likely be like a 3-4th seed in the east..

im not even gonna say anything more

if you read my post to flash i wanted to end whatever agruement there was. even though i would have clearly won ;) lol jk

Lol yeah i dont think anybody can win any arguements on that topic. I just dont like people talking smack to a good fan for no reason if u can possibly see where im coming from..? And for the record.. I AM NOT A HEAT BANDWAGON FAN! Lol figured id emphasize tht one more time :)

Edited by Abro