Who starts?

Flip Saunders said he might rely mostly on a three-guard set featuring John Wall, Gilbert Arenas and Kirk Hinrich.

"It might be those three little guys together. Our back court can be as good as anybody in the league, with our versatility, speed, quickness, defensive ability," Saunders said, adding that none of the players is taller than 6 feet 4, but they all play bigger than their height. "We're going to play a lot of different people and a lot of different combinations."

Hinrich can defend the 3 well. defiantly be interesting to see if they can co-exist with each other

Yeah Wall-Gil-Al-Blatche-McGee sounds right, but if I'm the Wiz I'm cringing at the fact that we got horrible Al Thorton at SF, Idk if blatche can be effective at SF, if he can lol I'd really consider going that route before starting thornton, def Jo Ho's job when healthy.

For the start of the season:

Wall

Arenas

Thornton

Yi

McGee

If I recall Blatche will not be ready for the start of the season, so with Yi being the first option power forward off the bench, the spot is undoubtedly his. Thornton is the obvious starter at the 3 with Howard out for the time being. Don't expect us to be turning too many heads at the start of the season, our lineup is pretty weak without Blatche and Howard right now. I say we get off to a slow start then things start to pick up pretty well once our starters are healthy.