Kobe says he would beat LeBron one on one

magicbalala245

I wasnt comparing Kobe to him at all, I was just stating, going to a few training sessions wont make you good and I mention that Kwame couldn't learn a post move if someone taught it to him for 50 years, someone can't teach you something so quickly was my point.

Sure they can. Hakeem taught Kobe virtually all the knowledge he had about playing in the post. What determines how good you can be after receiving that knowledge is consistent practice, which Kobe can do without Hakeem.

Kobe is way too good at breaking down defenders... he's probably the best of all time at that. He'd definitely beat LeBron one on one.

Even considering that, I'd love to see the two go head to head. One on one with no teammates. It would be a great event at the all star game.

lol @ Florida ;)

Haha yeah. Case i used to libe in Florida now i live in ohio. And Magic\ fans say "screw lebron". Hasng on/l... this isnt reallu a good post, ios it? Probably should just hit the back button but i guess iilllvleave it up fopr now. [expletive]in typos. butb ill delete it tomorrow if its too stupid. sorry man, its cooll thoough i guess. just hope you sdont get too mad. dude i totally sound like an idiot, i just reread my post.

• Like 1

Haha yeah. Case i used to libe in Florida now i live in ohio. And Magic\ fans say "screw lebron". Hasng on/l... this isnt reallu a good post, ios it? Probably should just hit the back button but i guess iilllvleave it up fopr now. [expletive]in typos. butb ill delete it tomorrow if its too stupid. sorry man, its cooll thoough i guess. just hope you sdont get too mad. dude i totally sound like an idiot, i just reread my post.

Post of the year.