No. 12 LSU at No. 14 Florida

Cobb

UF should win this one at home. They have some SERIOUS offensive issues though. I don't expect LSU to get into the end zone though with that putrid offense. If anything, UF will have a couple defensive TD's.

Battle of the overrated. Which team is going to prove more inept!

UF has TONS of talent but they just don't have the right QB for their offense right now. Brantley doesn't fit there at all. Trey Burton will be starting by the end of next season. Book it.

^Brantley is great, problem is Addazio

I just think Brantley is such a better fit for the pro-style. For Urban's offense, Burton is the better fit IMO. He adds the versatility that Brantley doesn't.

Gators did just fine with Chris Leak. The offense would be one of the best in the league if they had a real OC. They would have been a lot better last year with a good OC too. Here is Addazio's play calling:

HB Dive

QB Dive

Screen Pass

HB Dive

HB Dive

QB Dive

Screen Pass

QB Dive

Jump Pass

That is ALL he can call. That is why they couldn't move the ball against Alabama. They started off quickly, Alabama adjusted, Florida did not make any offensive adjustments.

Gators did just fine with Chris Leak. The offense would be one of the best in the league if they had a real OC. They would have been a lot better last year with a good OC too. Here is Addazio's play calling:

HB Dive

QB Dive

Screen Pass

HB Dive

HB Dive

QB Dive

Screen Pass

QB Dive

Jump Pass

That is ALL he can call. That is why they couldn't move the ball against Alabama. They started off quickly, Alabama adjusted, Florida did not make any offensive adjustments.

Chris Leak was a better athlete than Brantley and UF's defense that year was stupid good but the difference isn't that big between the 2. I agree that Addazio's playcalling is WOAT but Brantley strikes me as more of a traditional drop back pro-style offense passer.

Edited by Flash