NFL SIm League Sign-Ups(Sample Index up)

Smitty

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the rosters are up soon because they were supposed to be up last night, and this morning at the latest......

chill peeps. preperation on these things is the hardest and longest part. once they get goin it flies. relax and itll be worth the wait.

Well instead of bugging me 20x a day about it...you try running 2 sims at the same time.

I asked you twice today, once in the morning, and once a few hours ago, with no response like most of the time.

I'm pretty sure people should have a reason to ask questions when people tell them something, and don't do it.

We understand that you are running both leagues, but dragging this out isn't helping, and I never said, "Smitty hasn't gotten the rosters yet" because you told me "dig" was doing them, and that is who I was referring to.

smitty39264 is available (12:13:52 AM)

Planethockey1 (12:13:52 AM): u have the rosters yet?

So, stfu!

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I asked you twice today, once in the morning, and once a few hours ago, with no response like most of the time.

I'm pretty sure people should have a reason to ask questions when people tell them something, and don't do it.

We understand that you are running both leagues, but dragging this out isn't helping, and I never said, "Smitty hasn't gotten the rosters yet" because you told me "dig" was doing them, and that is who I was referring to.

you notice that your pretty much the only person that keeps posting here bugging smitty? sit back and chill out. its more important to get the rosters and ratings and everything right than start up prematurely. the rosters are all up to date and accurate and i sent em over to smitty yesterday. but there still more to be done with ratings and such. we havent even filled all the teams yet and your flippin out...