Predict the Season: Greg Oden

I'm going to start posting these predict the season threads quite a bit now that the NBA season is almost upon us. So here's the first one, Greg Oden.

Over his first few seasons in the NBA, Greg Oden has been unable to stay on the court. His knee injuries have been so severe that every season he has gotten a season-ending knee injury, and it seems unlikely that he will ever be able to fully recover from these injuries. All that being said, he is coming into this season relatively healthy, and hoping that this is the year he proves to people that the Blazers drafting him #1 overall was not a mistake. Has he been a bust so far? Yes. Does he still have that #1 overall pick potential? Most definitely. Assuming he is able to stay healthy, and work hard on improving his game, I could see Oden becoming an 18 points, and 10 rebounds per game player. He's got the height, strength, and he's fairly athletic and quick on his feet for a big man as well.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Portland+Trail+Blazers+v+Golden+State+Warriors+4wEJHwOPm5im.jpg

Another aspect of Oden's game that would drastically help Portland, is his defense. With the height that I was talking about, and the long arms, as well as perfect timing, he is an excellent shot-blocker. If healthy, I think you could see him lead the NBA in blocks, possibly getting as high as 3 per game. Unfortunately this all hinges on him staying healthy, and until he proves that he can, he will be carrying the "bust" label. Do you guys think Oden can rebound this year and stay healthy? Or do you think he will have injury problems yet again? Predict Greg Oden's season,

PPG:

RPG:

BPG:

Anything Else:

Thoughts?

PPG: 12

RPG: 9

BPG: 1.5

I think he will be remain healthy for the most part, maybe a small injury that keeps him off for a game or so but nothing big. I predicted the number that i did mainly because he will be limited minutes wise with Camby and Przybilla coming back healthy.