How do you think Roy Hibbert will do this season?

Guest The REAL STL10

Guest The REAL STL10

He lost a ton of weight in the off season, dropped his body fat down to just 8%, and has had a solid preseason when he's getting good looks(his FG% is kind of low for a big man this preseason)

I'm expecting a 15-17 ppg, 9-11 RPG, and 1.5-2.5 BPG season this year.

What about YOU OTR?

Last season he averaged

11.7 ppg, 5.7 rpg, and 1.6 bpg.

With Troy Murphy gone, you can bet his rebounds will go up and he'll be 2nd option depending on how Collison fits. Hibbert was never a great rebounder even with his height tho so in his 3rd year I predict.

14 - 16 ppg, 8 ~9rpg, and 1.8 bpg.

A lil less than your predictions, but I recall him saying that his weight loss actually made it harder for him to rebound especially around the bigger centers. I'm hoping for him to have a break out year though.

I think that Hibbert's stats are going to increase significantly this season compared to his last. I'd say he'll average about 8-10 rebounds per game and score around 13-14 points per game and I think his block numbers will be relatively higher than last season by about 1 block or 0.5.

As a huge Pacers fan, I'm expecting huge things from Roy this season.

He's worked on his post game and rebounding with Bill Walton all off-season and I really think you'll see that pay off. As for scoring, I see him putting up 16 PPG, because of his size, loss of weight (which makes him quicker), and also added a couple go-to post moves to his arsenal. Rebounding I could see a good 10 RPG for the double-double average. Blocks I could see around 2.3 per game or something like that.

He's definitely going to surprise some people. I can't wait to see if my predictions and expectations are reached!