When is the 2k11 patch coming out?

magicbalala245

Has anyone experience this problem that the guy has fouled out already yet the computer can still play him? I experienced this numerous times online, in the jordan's challenge's, and just a normal pick up game in NBA Today. 2k need's to fix this ASAP

Edited by magicbalala245

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone experience this problem that the guy has fouled out already yet the computer can still play him? I experienced this numerous times online, in the jordan's challenge's, and just a normal pick up game in NBA Today. 2k need's to fix this ASAP

Yeah I got that too...also there's this funny glitch that I encountered...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urHc9nIreWc

I was actually laughing when this happened to me and my friend I was all like haha look it's the glitch! Cause plenty of glitches I've seen in the past few years of 2K(there is never a 2k game without a big glitch), but some of them I've never actually had, like the inbounding the ball problem in 2k9.

Never? FIFA was a joke compared to PES last gen because of its problems

You got that right. :lol: I still remember being able to score from the halfway line...good times.

FIFA is terrific nowadays though, I tried playing PES 2011 after playing FIFA 2009 and 2010 and it felt terrible.