LeBron James new commerical

magicbalala245

Wow guys, so you hate on him for making his choice, but you respect him again for a commercial? I don't mind people not hating him, but that was a pretty easy way to win people back if you ask me lol

Because once you get over the fact that The Decision wasn't even his idea and realize that he's a human being and has to do what's best for him then you see that he didn't do anything wrong.

Because once you get over the fact that The Decision wasn't even his idea

It doesn't matter. He's 25 years old and saw every time he took the floor at the Q what he meant to Cleveland fans. That was totally, 100% his fault.

The rest I agree with. He has to do what's right for himself, even if people disagree.

It doesn't matter. He's 25 years old and saw every time he took the floor at the Q what he meant to Cleveland fans. That was totally, 100% his fault.

The rest I agree with. He has to do what's right for himself, even if people disagree.

Would you say no to your best friend since high school about having this idea for you? Mav Carter thought of the entire idea and was really pushing for it. I think its easier said than done to say no I won't do it.

Would you say no to your best friend since high school about having this idea for you? Mav Carter thought of the entire idea and was really pushing for it. I think its easier said than done to say no I won't do it.

If I didn't feel it was best for me, then yes. If I felt it was best for me, like LeBron felt it was for him, then I'd be to blame because *I* had the final say and *I* was the one on national television doing all that.