Most Memorable Game?

Scout200

Dam I definitely can't mention only one...

The first game that comes to mind was the game 2 of the 1991 NBA Finals in which Jordan made his famous lay up.

Then the game 1 of the 1992 Eastern Conference Semi Finals between the Knicks and Bulls, won by the Knicks (which was a huge a surprise at the time, just like the fact that Chicago needed 7 games to beat New York) thanks to a huge Ewing.

Game 1 of the 1992 NBA Finals, Bulls vs Blazers, with a fantastic Michael Jordan (35 points in the first half and 6 3 pointers).

Game 2 of the 1993 ECF between New York and Chicago, and John Starks HUGE dunk on the entire Bulls team.

The entire 1993 Bulls-Suns Finals, with Jordan averaging the most points for an NBA Finals, 41 PPG.

Games 4 and 5 of the 1994 NBA Finals, the Knicks were led 2-1 before those two games and the Knicks came back with two great performances, I love those games.

Game 1 of the 1995 NBA Finals, possibly the best Finals game ever. The Magic dominated the whole game and I remember that I was wondering if they would sweep the Rockets.. Well not only the Rockets eventually won but they're the ones who actually swept the Magic. Kenny Smith performance was clearly amazing.

Games 4 and 5 of the 1996 NBA Finals, after watching the Bulls dominating Seattle for three games I feared that this would be a sweep but McMillan's return in game 4 allowed the Sonics to come back and destroy the Bulls for two games, until the Bulls eventually won in game 6.

The 97 and 98 NBA Finals, possibly the greatest Finals I ever seen.

Game 5 of the 1999 NBA Finals, the Knicks lost that game but Spree's performance was really beyond belief nonetheless.

Finally game 7 of the 2002 NBA WCF, when the Kings almost beat the Lakers. Unbelieveble game, Bibby was on fire.

There have been quite some good games since but none as good as all the ones I mentioned though IMO.