N.1.A.K. in the house!

N.1.A.K.

OH YEA! New member here! OH YEA!(Wish I could say 'here' like dude does from Jersey Shore)

im a Sports fan diehard. I grew up in San Francisco so my main teams are Warriors, Giants and......Raiders (*huh*). ya... i got alot of crap from family and friends growing up for that one....

i do alot of FantasySports stuff on yahoo. STATcity can vouch for my activeness in that area, since he's also the douche that recruited me to this forum!

I'm also big time into NBA2K11... MY PLAYER anyone?

Steph Curry shouldnt be playing in the rookie-soph game this year... since he should be playing on the main stage with the bright lights like the rest of the NBA stars... and i guess Monta can go along as well.

anyways, im willing to read and comment on most any random thread to give an opinion. ill try and stay out of the debates that look to be a little more hardcore for now.. but i wont hold back for long!

feel free to put me on BLAST if anyone feels the need to do so!

Edited by N.1.A.K.

you might be my best friend in here before long!

Yeah man, it's rare to find a Raiders and Giants fan now days in the Bay Area. Everyone is usually with one city. I'm just glad there's another Warrior fan here now. I hope you remain active. :)