New Xbox 360 Dashboard Upate

Cobb

The update is sick, everything is working so much faster now. Even my Netflix videos are loading better and the ESPN content is really cool.

You have to make sure your ISP supports ESPN3, if it does you go to the site and activate remote access, and it should work on your 360.

Noice. I'm going to go check it out now. ;)

If anyone plays GOW2, add me: mightyBLOO

I'll add you right now and maybe we can play sometime today since I think the Halloween 31x exp thing is still going on.

The update is sick, everything is working so much faster now. Even my Netflix videos are loading better and the ESPN content is really cool.

You have to make sure your ISP supports ESPN3, if it does you go to the site and activate remote access, and it should work on your 360.

I just got done downloading the ESPN3 thing. For whatever reason I can't find where it is. :lol:

Cobb, I think I'll get on later tonight around 1030-11pm EST. Maybe I'll see you then.

The new dashboard is pretty cool, It's like a good graphic design, simple and smooth. Just the abundance of white is bothering me. <_<

Wow, they definitely did something to party chat. My friends sound completely different from how they actually sound in real life.

Yeah, some people were saying they changed the voices by taking away some of the bass or something. I can tell they did something, but I'm not exactly sure what.