Durant Calls For Improved Defense

The Thunder have struggled defensively to begin the season and forward Kevin Durant has cautioned the team to not let what happens on one end of the floor alter the other.

"I think we're getting really good shots – wide-open threes, easy pull-up jumpers and layups and dunks," Durant said.

"One thing we can't do is let it affect our defense and it's done it a little bit. We've just got to get back to going out there and helping each other out a little bit more and playing harder. I'm the captain of this team so it starts with me. We've just got to make a conscious effort of coming out there and playing harder and being more locked in on the defensive end."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69917/20101103/durant_calls_for_improved_defense/#ixzz14IVEq1Ay

I call for Ron Adams!

our offense it horrible flat out horrible no movement, bad shots, forced layups, deep twos

i know its early on but brooks is gonna be on the hot seat soon

his taken durant away from what his best at coming off screens and shooting the ball, not iso's i think brooks is trying to make durant something he isnt ready for, put the ball back in westbrooks hands and let him create the offense

he needs to take a page or two from sloans offense