Eric Bledsoe the New Young Rising Star in L.A.?

Outside of Blake Griffin, there haven't really been any eye-opening young players out in L.A. the past couple years, but let me draw your attention to another rookie that is playing for the L.A. Clippers that looks like he's turning into something special right before our eyes....Eric Bledsoe.

11/3 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

17 Points, 8 Assists, 4 Rebounds, 2 Blocks, 3 TO's.

11/5 @ Denver Nuggets

12 Points, 13 Assists, 2 Rebounds, 2 Steals, 4 TO's.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/SEC+Basketball+Tournament+Championship+0FJ4KqzK6Vem.jpg

Those last two games for Bledsoe have been very impressive. If he continues to play at this level, then the Clippers look to have a very bright future in the 1-2 punch of Griffin and Eric Gordon in the back court. Both are insanely quick in the open floor, and the two of them on the break at the same time is automatic points. Many people doubted that he could play point guard because he was a shooting guard behind John Wall at the University of Kentucky, but so far in his first two starts, the kid has showed that he can play in this league.

Not only has he showed that he personally is a very talented player, but he is really exploiting the weaknesses that Baron Davis has. Bledsoe has been playing so well, that the Clippers are looking to deal Baron Davis to anyone that is willing to pay a decent price.

I just thought I'd bring this other young player for the Clippers up, and see what your guys' thoughts on him are?

Thoughts?

Please get rid of Baron. Bledsoe has all the tools needed to be successful in this league. PT and confidence is the only thing holding him back.

No one can make a case for keeping Baron on this team. Bledsoe will at least maintain a good work ethic because he wants to get better, and that's a much better alternative than what you would get with Baron at this point, especially for a team that's pushing for another high lotto pick.

Honestly, the 2-3 Clipper games I've seen this season I haven't really watched closely, and when I did I was only really paying attention to Griffin, so Bledsoe has gone under my radar. From the very minimal time I saw him in college the only thing that ever really stood out to me was he was very turnover prone for playing primarily the SG position. From looking at his raw stats, his TO's still seem to be a bit of a problem for a PG (less than 2:1 AST:TO ratio), but his scoring has been very efficient. Next time the Clippers are playing a team that is worth spending 2+ hours of my time watching, I'll take a closer look at what he really brings to the table.