Do you believe in an afterlife?

reno

Do you think there's some kind of heaven/eternal/after life when we die? Or when we die, that is it? I'm no too sure myself, but I'' always remember what happened with my great grandma in the nursing home, moments before she died there was the sound of clapping, went to check on her, she was dead. Maybe it was clap of joy, she saw heaven? Who knows, many strange phenomenals. What is your thoughts?

I believe there is heaven and all that other stuff but I also believe people shouldn't be condemned to hell just for not believing in Allah, Jesus is the son of God, etc etc.

My religion (Buddhist) says unless you really have a pure heart and enter heaven, you will forever be reincarnated.

If you don't do anything major bad/ good... then you'll be reincarnated as humans.

But if you do bad to animals, e.g. catching a mosquito alive and pulling its legs one by one, then it's karma that you will be reborn as a mosquito and then a human will catch you alive and pull your leg one by one.

Few can enter heavens... only really those with pure heart can enter heaven... otherwise you'll be in the human/ animals realm with the never ending cycle of reincarnation.

There are worse realms such as realm of hungry ghosts, realm of shura (never ending war)... etc.

My religion (Buddhist) says unless you really have a pure heart and enter heaven, you will forever be reincarnated.

If you don't do anything major bad/ good... then you'll be reincarnated as humans.

But if you do bad to animals, e.g. catching a mosquito alive and pulling its legs one by one, then it's karma that you will be reborn as a mosquito and then a human will catch you alive and pull your leg one by one.

Few can enter heavens... only really those with pure heart can enter heaven... otherwise you'll be in the human/ animals realm with the never ending cycle of reincarnation.

There are worse realms such as realm of hungry ghosts, realm of shura (never ending war)... etc.

Do you meditate?

It's not depressing at all. I live my life to the fullest, since I know I won't be able to spend an eternity on a cloud. It's not logical.

Whats the point of life then? Why would you even care about doing anything if you know its all worthless and you are going to vanish into thin air.

Whats the point of life then? Why would you even care about doing anything if you know its all worthless and you are going to vanish into thin air.

The point of life is to live it and have fun.. it's not to live it trying to impress a God you've never met, seen, or heard.

The point of life is to live it and have fun.. it's not to live it trying to impress a God you've never met, seen, or heard.

I don't try to impress God...I just do what I think is right hopefully something good will come out of it later on. If I really wanted in on Heaven I wouldn't curse in all my statements, lie, and masturbate so much. I don't even go to Church.

I don't try to impress God...I just do what I think is right hopefully something good will come out of it later on. If I really wanted in on Heaven I wouldn't curse in all my statements, lie, and masturbate so much. I don't even go to Church.

So why would you call yourself a Christian?

I love the wishful thinking of some people. The whole idea of Heaven and Hell is the fact that if we choose to live separate from God in this life we are choosing to live separate from God for all of eternity and you know God does not reside in Hell. It's our free will that enables us to choose wether we accept or deny God which is of great importance.

there is no point to life, you're just born one day and then die at some point later on, what point in life do dogs, mosquitos, cats, or anything have a point? Or is it just humans who have a point? Whether you believe in the afterlife or not, you shouldn't act like you know the truth, theres just different opinions.