BCS Rankings

Lkr

1. Oregon

2. Auburn

3. TCU(larger margin over Boise St. Frogs lead in both polls)

4. Boise State

5. LSU(surprise to me! highest ranked 1 loss team)

6. Stanford(highest position ever)

7. Wisconsin

8. Nebraska

9. Ohio State

10. Oklahoma State

Boise St. fans are complaining that they were pushed back 2 spots. You really can't complain how TCU dominated a pretty good Utah (were undefeated before the game?) team.

If Boise would play a real OOC schedule then we wouldn't be talking about them being pushed back. They need to play at least 3 top 20 teams in order to be taken seriously because their conference is so horrible.

Though I may agree Flash TCU has a decent schedule at least and to be honest there defense is damn good.

I could see them competing in the NC, against Auburn or Oregon though I would see them losing but not by more then 10.

Then again I think Auburn isn't the real deal and Oregon is so, we shall see.

If Boise would play a real OOC schedule then we wouldn't be talking about them being pushed back. They need to play at least 3 top 20 teams in order to be taken seriously because their conference is so horrible.

Yeah, I agree. I think it would be nice if they could move to a tougher division for football.

If teams would accept a matchup, it would help, but no

Its the other way around with them. This year is proof enough. VT and OSU took them on. They just didn't schedule 2 very good teams there. Had they gone away from the smurf turf and played an SEC opponent then maybe a couple Pac10 teams I would take them more seriously.

Though I may agree Flash TCU has a decent schedule at least and to be honest there defense is damn good.

I could see them competing in the NC, against Auburn or Oregon though I would see them losing but not by more then 10.

Then again I think Auburn isn't the real deal and Oregon is so, we shall see.

TCU has definitely played a better schedule. And yea I'd give anything to have that staff coaching up the talent down here. We'd be instant contenders.

Its the other way around with them. This year is proof enough. VT and OSU took them on. They just didn't schedule 2 very good teams there. Had they gone away from the smurf turf and played an SEC opponent then maybe a couple Pac10 teams I would take them more seriously.

They've played Oregon and Oregon St over the past few years(both teams twice iirc). Part of the problem scheduling Pac10 teams from what I've seen is the Pac10 teams tend to favor scheduling Big10 teams.