Paul Pierce taking shots at LeBron?

magicbalala245

• Owner

The constant hard-on for this guy is getting ridiculous. He's on my team and I'm tired of hearing about him or what people have to say about him.

Good, because we all felt the same way in July, August, September and October.

• Like 4

I don't understand why you're getting frustrated Flash. You should have realized there would be a TON of hate towards the big three when they first signed here.

It seems like the Celtics despise the Heat, kind of refreshing to finally see this kind of hatred in today's game.

• Like 1

I don't understand why you're getting frustrated Flash. You should have realized there would be a TON of hate towards the big three when they first signed here.

It seems like the Celtics despise the Heat, kind of refreshing to finally see this kind of hatred in today's game.

Isn't it though? I agree with you. I hate when players act like it's a big love fest on the court. I like to see the chippiness. and to me, it looked like every member of the Celtics played with a scowl and disgust for Miami last night. Ray Allen even said at halftime that they don't like any other team.

• Like 1

Isn't it though? I agree with you. I hate when players act like it's a big love fest on the court. I like to see the chippiness. and to me, it looked like every member of the Celtics played with a scowl and disgust for Miami last night. Ray Allen even said at halftime that they don't like any other team.

Exactly, well said.

Here's what Udonis Haslem said:

"Paul who?" Haslem shot back. "Man, ain't nobody paying them dudes no attention, man. You know what studio gangster is? Look up that, look up the definition of studio gangster. I'm here to play basketball. First of all, I don't tweet. So I wouldn't know what he tweeted if you guys didn't tell me."