Love's 30+ rebounds

• Owner

Just curious, but how many of his offensive rebounds were of the Moses Malone variety? Not trying to take anything away from him because obviously a 30/30 game is absolutely amazing, I just noticed his poor shooting percentage and was curious.

Didn't watch the entire game, but he dropped four buckets off of offensive boards. Looks like two of them were tip-ins, two were pulled down and put back up. So, eight points.

He was fouled a few times and put on the line after an o-board, too.

Great game all around for Kevin Love. The Wolves really have a bright future assuming they can keep all these young, talented players on the roster, but that's going to be hard especially with a guy like Love. They need to do everything in their power to keep Love long-term, because assuming they keep building through trades and the draft on all this young talent behind Kevin Love, Michael Beasley, and even Johnny Flynn (who we haven't seen yet this season), I think they have a very good shot at becoming a good basketball team.

That being said, keeping Kevin Love after the 2012-13 season when he's a restricted free agent is going to be difficult unless they want to match big offers for him. Teams are going to come after him hard, and it all depends on how much money Minnesota will have at that point in time. Personally, I would bet that they aren't able to match offers, and he walks to another team leaving the T-Wolves with more re-building years, but who knows. Maybe he has loyalty to the team who wanted him bad enough to trade Mayo for him?

What do you guys think about all that as well?

Correction, we didn't want Love, McHale wanted Love. But I love Love! He wants to stay in Minnesota, however, last year he wanted more PT and we didn't give it to him. But now that Jefferson is gone, he's getting more, and he deserves even more! He is a dominant beast! He has been loyal, but things may have changed, and still can change.

Correction, we didn't want Love, McHale wanted Love. But I love Love! He wants to stay in Minnesota, however, last year he wanted more PT and we didn't give it to him. But now that Jefferson is gone, he's getting more, and he deserves even more! He is a dominant beast! He has been loyal, but things may have changed, and still can change.

Good point. I remember Wolves fans after that trade went down were livid. It seems like McHale was right after all, he made a good move for once.

I think they'll get something done, because your right, I think both sides would like to be loyal to one another. As for Jefferson, I think they really showed Love how much they want him to stay, and how much they value him by doing that. They traded away a guy that when healthy can average a double double easily, and they kept Love, and now he's producing for them. I think Minnesota is making the necessary and right moves in order to keep Kevin Love happy, and keep him as a member of the Timberwolves.

Good point. I remember Wolves fans after that trade went down were livid. It seems like McHale was right after all, he made a good move for once.

I think they'll get something done, because your right, I think both sides would like to be loyal to one another. As for Jefferson, I think they really showed Love how much they want him to stay, and how much they value him by doing that. They traded away a guy that when healthy can average a double double easily, and they kept Love, and now he's producing for them. I think Minnesota is making the necessary and right moves in order to keep Kevin Love happy, and keep him as a member of the Timberwolves.

We will keep him, I believe, right now, Love will stay. Jefferson was traded for cap space, not really for Love's interest, short-term of course. But long-term it helps Love out. Jefferson was a ball hog and I'm glad he's doing it somewhere else!

The dude is great, theres reasons why hes on Team USA and highly looked at by other coaches. Very underrated and you can tell he just doesnt really like being in Minnesota and losing constantly and doesnt get along with Rambis. I guess tonight the dude really wanted to play and he did, I'm real happy bout this, amazing. They even had Milicic ahead of him I think last year in terms of favorism, and now were even looking to trade Love this past week, they show him no respect but he definitely gained it back on his own after this performance.The Wolves may be young and definitely rebuilding but I like what they're trying to do, I dont think the organization has the tools to completely change it around like the Nets did but it will be a long process to see what they will do.

The dude is great, theres reasons why hes on Team USA and highly looked at by other coaches. Very underrated and you can tell he just doesnt really like being in Minnesota and losing constantly and doesnt get along with Rambis. I guess tonight the dude really wanted to play and he did, I'm real happy bout this, amazing. They even had Milicic ahead of him I think last year in terms of favorism, and now were even looking to trade Love this past week, they show him no respect but he definitely gained it back on his own after this performance.The Wolves may be young and definitely rebuilding but I like what they're trying to do, I dont think the organization has the tools to completely change it around like the Nets did but it will be a long process to see what they will do.

are you serious? He was loyal until late last year when he wanted more playing time. I guarentee you we had no intentions of trading him either. The only reason why Darko started last year is cuz Jeff is better at PF, the only reason why he does now is cuz he's supposed to get 35 MPG, which I don't agree with, I would have rather let him go to Europe...oh well. Love will be getting a ton more PT this year and he isn't leaving anytime soon.

Just curious, but how many of his offensive rebounds were of the Moses Malone variety? Not trying to take anything away from him because obviously a 30/30 game is absolutely amazing, I just noticed his poor shooting percentage and was curious.

Love is a pretty good finisher when it comes to tipping in or getting a shot off right-off-the-bat when he gets an offensive rebound. His shooting has been poor this year, which is mostly jump shots.