Hornets Would Like to Trade Stojakovic; Marcus Thornton?

The Hornets would like to trade Peja Stojakovic and his expiring $15 million contract.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/431.jpg

Peja's deal might become more attractive as we near the trade deadline, as some teams concede to reality and look to the future. But for now, there are no trades brewing and Peja isn't even in the Hornets rotation.

The Hornets may be willing to trade second-year guard Marcus Thornton.

New Orleans has apparently been trying to land Andre Iguodala, but "haven't made any progress" on that front. Thornton has fallen completely out of the rotation due mainly to defensive lapses, but he proved last year that he's an explosive scorer when given enough minutes and freedom.

Sources: rotoworld

The Stojakovic rumor definitely makes sense, but Thornton I'm not so sure about. I guess the fact that he's not in the rotation because of defense tells me something, so they probably are looking to deal him. What kind of trade do you think they can get if they package both of these guys together? Surely Thornton has some kind of value after the end to his season last year showing he can score the ball.

Thoughts?