Jeff Foster To Return Next Week?

Pacers center Jeff Foster (sprained right ankle) is on schedule to return to the lineup next week.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/625.jpg

Solomon Jones has been playing poorly, forcing Jim O'Brien to use guys like Tyler Hansbrough and Josh McRoberts as backup centers. Foster will fill that niche but isn't likely to offer any fantasy appeal while Roy Hibbert is healthy.

rotoworld

He'll be welcomed back as our backup center with open arms. I'm really sick of seeing Solomon Jones get any amount of playing time, and once Jeff is back, I think you'll see him get cut. He's done absolutely nothing for us this season. He is 6'10" and only has 1 block in 70 minutes. In my opinion that just tells it all right there. It's time for him to go. As for Foster, not only does he give us better defense, but the rebounding and even at times his scoring can be very solid as well. Assuming he can stay healthy, he'll be putting up a good 15-20 minutes per night, and will help us a lot off the bench.

Thoughts?

Jeff Foster Practices with Pacers

Jeff Foster practiced with the Pacers on Monday.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/625.jpg

He's been out with a sprained ankle as well as recovering from a back injury. Keep an eye on him if he starts getting minutes.

rotoworld

Great news for the Pacers. It's going to mean that we get back a very solid rebounding, defensive big. First off, we don't really have much depth in the frontcourt, so just getting Jeff back for that reason is big for us. Also, this means that we won't have to be playing Solomon Jones anymore which is a HUGE relief. Can't wait to see Foster back out there on the court for the first time this year!

Thoughts?