Favorite City to Visit?

htown11

Szczecin, Poland - Gorgeous port city that borders Germany and the Baltic Sea. It's a huge city, and you can tell by the buildings and cobble-stone streets that it's very old, yet retains it's beauty. Weather is wonderful during the summer, which makes being outside there a treat. Huge parks, many sites of interest, and the people, most especially the people there, make it one of my favorite cities to visit. Can't wait to go back.

Szczecin, Poland - Gorgeous port city that borders Germany and the Baltic Sea. It's a huge city, and you can tell by the buildings and cobble-stone streets that it's very old, yet retains it's beauty. Weather is wonderful during the summer, which makes being outside there a treat. Huge parks, many sites of interest, and the people, most especially the people there, make it one of my favorite cities to visit. Can't wait to go back.

Weird......thats where I was born (well a town right outside of it), lol serious. why were you there

Weird......thats where I was born (well a town right outside of it), lol serious. why were you there

Missions trip, taught English for a couple of weeks. I was also in Kraków for a few days, and that was close to being my top pick. I didn't care for the humidity or all the tourists, though. Still an amazing city.

Las Vegas or Orlando. When I turn 21 in a year, I'm sure I'll lean towards Vegas.

Orlando? I mean aside from Disney and all the theme parks, and if you go to college there, its pretty damn boring.

Missions trip, taught English for a couple of weeks. I was also in Kraków for a few days, and that was close to being my top pick. I didn't care for the humidity or all the tourists, though. Still an amazing city.

Yeah, percentage wise of population, I'm pretty sure Poland is the most catholic country, at least it used to be?

Yeh I guess if you like very little sunshine and rain.

the sun does shine there, although it rarely gets hot, and it doesn't rain all the time, although the air is usually moist. I like SF because when im there its hardly hot/cold. you can count on it being the same temperature. Usually somewhere in the 60's... and honestly its not in the 60's kuz the sun don't shine, but because of the wind and always hovering fog. besides, if you don't like 60 degree weather then simply drive an hour outside the city to San Jose. there is SO MANY places you can get to in a car's drive from SF. you can go to Santa Cruz's Beach Board Walk or Vallejo's Six Flag's Amusement Park.

and the food... O M G, the food. i live around the corner (2 minute walk) from every type of asian restaurant you can think of. if you walk the other way then you can find a bunch of italian restaurants also within the same walking distance.

the sights and sounds of SF are just wonderful. Golden Gate Bridge, Ghiradelli Square, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Crissy Field, Golden Gate Park... and then for the sports fans there is Pac Bell Park and Oracle Arena.

I love SF.

Edited by N.1.A.K.

Yeah, percentage wise of population, I'm pretty sure Poland is the most catholic country, at least it used to be?

It's about 89% Catholic, which is still high, but other countries are higher. Dominican Republic is at 95%.

When I talked to a lot of people in the streets and parks about their religious background, most claimed to be Catholic. A few were non-religious, and even though I didn't see any, I guess there is a growing Muslim population over there as well.