Hansbrough Sprains Ankle; Prognosis Uncertain

Tyler Hansbrough left Saturday's game against the Cavs with a sprained left ankle, and he is doubtful to return.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/060/221/teetime_original_crop_340x234.jpg?1288404868

He has been making headway in his position battle with Josh McRoberts, but this is undoubtedly a setback for a fringe fantasy player like Pyscho T. If you've picked him up in anticipation that he takes over you can wait to hear the prognosis, but don't let a good free agent pass you by.

rotoworld

Ugh, just disappointing. He went down awkwardly, and then just popped up and everyone thought he was doing good. He hit both of his free throws, got back on defense, went through another offensive possession, and then the Cavs called a timeout and there's no more Psycho T. Sucks he was running on adrenaline, and hopefully it's not a bad sprain. We can't afford to lose yet another big man.

Thoughts?

this guy is @#!*% me off, i had high hopes for him an all he been doing is being hurt lol.

He's gotten into some game action and played very well so far this year. It's Psycho T, don't worry about his health too much. I'm expecting to hear that he'll be available to play next game. That's just the way Hansbrough is, and always has been.

Update

Pacers head coach Jim O'Brien said after Saturday's game that Tyler Hansbrough's left ankle sprain isn't severe and shouldn't cause him to miss any time.

Hansbrough played seven minutes after sustaining the injury, so that's a good indicator that no serious damage was done. The Pacers' next game is at home versus the Hawks.

rotoworld

Great news for the Pacers! When he went down I didn't think it was too serious because he was able to pop right back up off the floor. Hopefully this doesn't slow him down at all next game, because he is a big part of our team in the frontcourt off the bench, and probably as a starter in the near future.

Thoughts?