Lou Holtz

trutrojan8

because he is one of the greatest coaches of all time? he makes a better analyst than Stephen A Smith and is more knowledgable

He might be one of the greatest coaches ever, but if you have to press the CC button on your remote every time College Game Day comes on, I don't think he's meant for TV...

Why don't you go suck his dick while he's still alive?

And I don't make seven figures w/ the youtube thing

You really think he makes seven figures? I highly doubt that.

If you can't understand him, I don't know what to say. He isn't that hard to understand, there are plenty of people that are worse.

I think ESPN keeps Holtz around for face value, because there is otherwise no reason to keep. He's hard to hear, hard of hearing and doesn't make any sense, his football sense these days has gone down the [expletive]ter. He has absolutely no clue what he is talking about sometimes.

I think ESPN keeps Holtz around for face value, because there is otherwise no reason to keep. He's hard to hear, hard of hearing and doesn't make any sense, his football sense these days has gone down the [expletive]ter. He has absolutely no clue what he is talking about sometimes.

sounds like Lee Corso. Both are only good for comedic value on tv

Holtz is WOAT. I'm really not sure how anyone can honestly say they like watching him on tv. He's always biased towards Notre Dame and always finds a way to use them as an example lol.

sounds like Lee Corso. Both are only good for comedic value on tv

Corso had a stroke, thus the slurred speech. If you knew this and still made fun of the guy that's [expletive]ing low.

Holtz is WOAT. I'm really not sure how anyone can honestly say they like watching him on tv. He's always biased towards Notre Dame and always finds a way to use them as an example lol.

Corso had a stroke, thus the slurred speech. If you knew this and still made fun of the guy that's [expletive]ing low.

where was I making fun of his slurred speech? I was making fun of how clueless he is like Lou. Read to Achieve.