Watch Laker games on your iPhone/iPod touch

You can only watch away game since it does not have the FSN channel but none the less it does have the KCAL9 channel to watch the away games. So the website is www.filmon.com

Us Laker fans should enjoy this :glasses:

Edited by magicbalala245
  • Like 1

Thats pretty cool, but what happens if im out of town and am not using wi-fi in so cal? The site takes me directly to a page of all LA channels.

This looks very helpful. Is it " legal" though?

I really don't know fellas I just found out about this site today. But looking at there website through my computer's website it look's like they only do channels in the Los Angeles regardless if I'm in Los Angeles or out of town. Let me use fake location app from cydia to test this out for sure though.

Ok fake location is not working so the only way were gonna find out if this site works if your out of the Los Angeles area is if your out of town kingfish sorry I couldn't solve your problem. Unless alcstarheel is viewing the KCAL9 channel from Los Angeles fine without any problems since he is living in Texas.

I'm in Dallas and it's all LA channels.

I guess that answers kingfish question then if this site will work if your out of the Los Angeles area thanks for the help alcstarheel

Edited by magicbalala245

• 2 weeks later...