Fight Night Round 4

MainEv3nt

im doing legacy mode right now an im 21-0 lol

Haha. I never started in my legacy mode, I only rented it for 2 days since I start my summer job on Monday, and I wouldn't have much time to play it.

But beating the computer is pretty easy, I just suck online, haha. I played around 10 unranked matches, probably went 3-7 or 4-6.

It looks amazing. Once I get a new job I'll have money to buy this.

How's online?

Online was actually pretty good, it didn't lag much at all, and I played online the first day I got it, so it will continue to get better.

But, the people online are REALLY good, haha.

I love this game, I've been playing it a ton since it came out. The Create a Boxer feature is AMAZING with the photo capability. I've created myself and a few of my other friends and they are all spot on. It's an amazing feature and anyone who hasn't tried making themselves yet, I highly suggest it. Seeing you beat other boxers up (or get beaten up) is hilarious. It was satisfying seeing me knock out Mike Tyson. :lol:

It's absolutely a buy game, everyone is playing it, it's the hottest game out at the moment in terms of sports and pretty much top 3 at the moment overall.

The features are amazing and the photo/create a boxer is one of a kind ..

im 3-2 online and 1-0 in world class (online career)

i finished legacy as greatest of all time 52-0-0

I'll take you on some time. Hopefully you fight better in this game than you did in Soul Calibur IV haha jk.

Nah you don't use buttons in fight night. All of the punches have been modified to be controlled by the right stick. The direction/pattern you turn the stick decides what punch to do. It's actually a lot more fun and takes more skill than using buttons.

• 2 weeks later...