LeBron's twitter post

xx.

• Owner

Haha, a typo.

For one, Olden isn't a word, so a phone wouldn't auto-correct to that last name.

Two, typos usually happen with letters on the same row. You use the same finger for the first two letters, but you have to move your finger back down off the "O" to hit the second letter. Why a second letter?

Finally, fans have called him Olden as a joke before, so it's a big coincidence that LeBron's typo would be that.

Please. LeBron is just an idiot. Crack jokes when you're playing him and he's able to run up and down the floor, not when he just found out he's done for the year and probably inching closer to being done for his career.

• Like 1

The only reason you are saying its a typo is because your a Heat fan. Why would EVERYONE else laugh at that concept? Come on man!

I'm far from a Heat fan and I think it is a typo. I was going to make a thread about it last night when I first say it, but I never bothered because I thought most people would brush it off as a typo, like I did.

I've made plenty of typos before when typing Oden's name. It was usually Odem, but I've actually typed Olden before as well. If you aren't paying attention and going fast, it is easy to mistake.

I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose. If it was, dick move on his part, but I really don't think he meant to type Olden. I can't see an NBA player trying to pile on Oden at this point in his career, unless he really, really hates him (think Q-Rich and Paul Pierce or something), and there is no indictation that LeBron has hostility towards Oden, or vice versa.

Even if it ain't a typo it ain't that big of a deal to be honest... If another player wrote that I'm sure that no one would care.

LeBron has really become the guy that everybody loves to hate, and this only because of a mismanaged departure... I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it to be honest lol.

• Like 2