vs. TOR: 3-9 FG, 4-4 FT, 2-5 3PT, 12 PTS

vs. CHI: 7-11 FG, 6-6 FT, 4-4 3PT, 24 PTS

vs. WAS: 6-13 FG, 0-1 FT, 4-9 3PT, 16 PTS

vs. SAC: 4-8 FG, 16-17 FT, 3-5 3PT, 27 PTS

vs. GSW: 7-15 FG, 6-6 FT, 3-5 3PT, 23 PTS

vs. LAC: 7-11 FG, 13-13 FT, 4-6 3PT, 31 PTS

----------

TOTAL: 34-67 FG (50.8%), 45-47 FT (95.8%), 20-34 3PT (58.8%), 22.2 PPG

Knicks' losses + Gallinari's shooting...

vs. BOS: 0-6 FG, 2-2 FT, 0-3 3PT, 2 PTS

vs. POR: 2-9 FG, 0-0 FT, 0-3 3PT, 4 PTS

vs. PHI: 4-11 FG, 5-6 FT, 2-6 3PT, 15 PTS

vs. MIL: 1-6 FG, 3-3 FT, 0-2 3PT, 5 PTS

vs. GSW: 3-9 FG, 9-9 FT, 0-5 3PT, 15 PTS

vs. MIN: 6-17 FG, 9-9 FT, 4-11 3PT, 25 PTS

vs. HOU: 4-7 FG, 6-9 FT, 0-1 3PT, 14 PTS

vs. DEN: 6-19 FG, 7-8 FT, 2-10 3PT, 21 PTS

----------

TOTAL: 26-84 FG (31.0%), 41-46 FT (89.1%), 8-41 3PT (19.5%), 12.6 PPG

Just how important is Gallinari to the Knicks? Looks to be pretty important, and a big reason for their struggles so far this season.

Point some lady fingers at him and he'll probably make you some bangin tiramisu.

Outside of that, dude needs to keep going to the basket. Another constant in those losses is a lot of settling for jumpers and chucking through struggles. He's done a better job lately of taking the ball to the hole when his shot isn't falling.

Edited by IllWill21

He certainly is the difference between winning or losing for the Knicks. He brings that something extra that changes the outcome of the game for the Knicks. I mean, Amare, you know what he's going to give you and then what give the Knicks the W's is their other players and besides Felton, there really isn't any consistent performers (I don't watch Knicks's game, so feel free to correct me). Fields, Chandler, Gallo and even Anthony Randolph, they are all guys that can change the outcome of the game.

I wouldn't say he is totally responsible for making the shots at each and every game, this Knicks team have plenty of good shooters and fast pace players. The Knicks should look more into a type of team that can develop the outside game and do well inside. I don't currently see where this Knicks team is going.

Gallo has seemed to take a little more responsibility these past few games. He hasn't just been throwing up threes over and over again. He's been driving, drawing contact, getting to the stripe, and when they anticipate the drive, he nets a wide open three. He's our key factor to our success or demise.