What is Going on With Marvin Williams?

I was just curious, but what is the latest news about Marvin Williams? I've always liked his game and he has been my favourite player on the Hawks since they drafted him. I know that he will never live up to the expectations that he originally had when he was draft and the Hawks will always be kicking theirselves for taking him over Paul or Williams, but none the less, I still think that if Williams puts it all together and gets a more prominent role with a team that he could become a good player in the league.

Anyways, what is the latest new about Williams? I have literally heard nothing about him all offseason and I actually figured that somebody might try to take a chance and pry Marvin away from the Hawks.

From what I've read in rumors, Marvin isn't heavily wanted around the league which actually surprises me. He'll most likely be back in a Hawks uniform next year as long as no one offers him more than 8 million per year. I don't think we'll be hearing his name until late August. He'll be in the same position Josh Smith and Josh Childress were last offseason. The Hawks will probably play it slow with Marvin. That seems to be a trend for every restricted free agent for the hawks.