(13) Washington (3-0) vs. (8) Kentucky (3-0)

Warren2ThaG

I was watching this game earlier, but changed it to the Duke game when that started. It is halftime there so I switched back to this one and it looks like a great game.

Very impressive brust of speed to get by his man and even better body control to avoid the charge by Knight there. 16 points from him so far and Jones has another double double as well. 4 point UK lead.

Stupid foul by Overton there. The extra shove with the off arm after calling the timeout wasn't needed and could've cost Washington a lot more had Knight knocked down both free throws and UK converted on the possession afterwards. Luckily for them, they got a turnover.

Also, very dangerous play by Lamb undercutting Holiday like that. This game is definitely getting chippy over the past few minutes.

EDIT: Now Overton eats an elbow from Knight when he was trying to clear space. I love the chippiness that these two teams have played with as of late.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Great game so far; it will go down to free throws. If Kentucky wins this game its definitely because they dominated the boards and I would say in better shape. Talent wise, we will both see these teams far down the NCAA tournament. As for the refs, inconsistent to say the least

Brandon Knight will be another top class PG in the NBA from Calipari's coaching

Edited by xx.

Great game so far; it will go down to free throws. If Kentucky wins this game its definitely because they dominated the boards and I would say in better shape. Talent wise, we will both see these teams far down the NCAA tournament. As for the refs, inconsistent to say the least

Brandon Knight will be another top class PG in the NBA from Calipari's coaching

He had a very good game, but he has a long, long way to go in terms of understanding how to truly be a point guard. He has a lot of offensive talent, a great jumper, very good size but he definitely needs to improve his decision making and overall understanding of how to run an offense.

The talent is definitely there, though. There is no doubt about that.