Darko living up to his potential?

Dash

22 points, 9.3 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 4.7 blocks per game. He's shooting roughly 60% from the floor and many of his shots are from posting up, and his hook shot is looking like a lethal weapon.

This is coming from a stretch of 3 games against strong playoff teams in the Thunder, Lakers and Spurs. I don't expect Darko to continue to put up numbers like this but he's definitely been impressive.

Edited by Dash

It's all about his attitude. If he's committed to getting better and fully adapting his skills to the NBA game, he does have great potential. Unfortunately, when you are picked above Melo, Wade, Bosh and a number of other players from one of the best draft classes in NBA history, you're always going to be looked at as a bust until you are a full-fledged all-star. Hopefully he continues his recent success, because he does have some polished offensive talent and very good defensive ability.

I truly think you'll see Milicic start coming into his own this year, and in the next couple years. Like someone else said, he's only 25 years old, and he had to make the transition into the NBA which is very hard quite often for European players. He's finally starting to bulk up, and I'm really impressed with his attitude as well. He made the call to stay in the NBA and give it another shot, and I think you're seeing it pay off. Great to see him starting to pick his game up.