I'm going all in with Spo

Flash

I gotta give him credit though, I believe last season was his second season (not so sure on that) before Bosh or James, and a strong offensive bench came (LOL). Anyways, he helped the Heat make the playoffs. That to me seems like a huge surprise.

I like what you said though, I agree.

Yeah, Spoelstra has had my respect for a while. And I hated how Wade didn't have his back.

True after hearing on ESPN all this time that Wade is very loyal to Erik Spolestra and wants nothing to do with Pat RIley coming back to coach and then next thing to hear Wade say

Pretty much summed it up that maybe a firm relationship between Wade and Erik is simply derailing slowly. But this is just speculation from me.

Edited by magicbalala245

I respect Spoelstra for doing what he has to do in terms of earning LeBron and everyone else's respect, and I do hope he can turn this around and make the most out of what he has to work with, but I fear that he has already lost this team. If that's the case, he has to go.