ARGHHHHH RANT!!!!!

Nitro

Ok, so today I went to Philly with my dad to see the Sixers-Blazers game. He got tickets from his boss, and they were 8th row behind the Sixers bench...had a great time. Was all happy coming home, when my dad gets a call from his work (which is located in Trenton, halfway between Philly and my school, where my dad was dropping me off...he runs a rehab) and evidently some girl at his rehab got drunk and ran away from the housing. He tells me he has to stop there to find her, which I'm cool with. We get there, find her, and she's 21 and pretty damn good looking. My dad says he'll drop her off at a location near my school so her parents can pick her up...cool. Before we leave from where we pick her up me and her go smoke a cigarette and get to talking. She's mad cool, said I was cute, and we start flirting and [expletive]. The entire drive up she's texting me, rubbing my arm (she was in the back, I was in passenger), and keeps saying [expletive] like she wants to [expletive] me tonight, says I shouldn't pass up this oppertunity, etc... By this point I want to get in the backseat and [expletive] her brains out, but if my dad found out I was having ANY relations with his client while she was piss drunk, he'd break my neck. So, I keep telling her some time this week I'll find a way to get to her and we'll [expletive]...but no, she wants to do it NOW. The issue is I don't have a car since I totalled mine in February, so she says when she gets to that spot where her parents are going to pick her up (which was in a Sonic parking lot), she would run and I would find her later on and we'd [expletive]....I know, she was that retarded drunk. Anyway, we get there, and my dad goes to the bathroom. Once he's out of sight we start making out and [expletive], she's rubbing my dick, all that good [expletive]. My dad comes back, and she keeps trying to get away from him and have me come with her. Anyway, her parents finally get there, and as they are talking to my dad outside of the car, we're making out. Once they say it's time for her to go, she RUNS INTO THE [expletive]ING WOODS BEHIND THIS SONIC ON A MAJOR HIGHWAY!!!! After like 20min they finally find her, lock her in the back of her parents car, and drive off. Since then I haven't gotten any [expletive]ing texts!!!!

WHY DOES THIS [expletive] HAPPEN TO ME?!?! I finally find a nice, sloppy drunk [expletive] who I just met that wants my dick like no other and God just says, "Hahahaha Alex, I'mma get you all crazy horny, tease the living [expletive] out of you, then take her away without the ability to let you contact or find her!!!! Hahahah [expletive] you Alex." That's what God's [expletive]ing saying to me. WHAT THE [expletive]!!!! Like I'm so [expletive]ing horny right now I can't even jerk off, I'm only capable of ruthlessly tearing a [expletive] to shreds. I can't even talk. I can't form coherant sentences. For the last half hour I've been laying on my dirty floor at my dorm doing hip thrusts into the air. I just want to [expletive]ing do a front flip and land with my dick heading hard into that [expletive]. SHE'S GOOD LOOKING TOO!!!! Ahhhh why does this [expletive] happen to me!?! I swear to god I'm gonna kill someone. WTF. [expletive]. I hate my [expletive]ing life I HAD THAT [expletive] ON LOCK IT WAS MINE!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*...sorry, just had to share that.

...I remember when I was desperate virgin! :lol:

Aren't you gay lol? And I've [expletive]ed girls in the past, but ever since I broke up with my ex I've hit a really rough patch. I'm in that friends-only zone with a few girls that *I* put there, because I can have them if I wanted. I just don't want to [expletive] up those awesome friendships, and just want to find a stupid drunk [expletive] who wants to [expletive] me raw. And I found that tonight. And now she's [expletive]ing gone.

lol @ this totally over shadowing a game where u had courtside seats

I wrote a little thing about the game in the gameday thread. But seriously, [expletive]>basketball.

Dude...lets be real.. its definitely best that you aren't getting any texts from her. Seems like you got that oneitis and any ho you hook up with you end up liking... a girl in rehab that was mad drunk? Seriously man...seriously?

I wanted it to be a one-time thing and nothing more. But the fact that I didn't get it in tonight is why I want to pursue it 'till I do get it in. And what the [expletive] do I care if she's in rehab and was drunk. I wouldn't care if she murdered her family and was on the run from the cops, as long as she's drunk and horney, I'm totally game. [expletive]'s [expletive]. Ain't like I'm trying to have a relationship, either on a friendship or long-term sexual level...I just want to [expletive] that [expletive].

I wanted it to be a one-time thing and nothing more. But the fact that I didn't get it in tonight is why I want to pursue it 'till I do get it in. And what the [expletive] do I care if she's in rehab and was drunk. I wouldn't care if she murdered her family and was on the run from the cops, as long as she's drunk and horney, I'm totally game. [expletive]'s [expletive]. Ain't like I'm trying to have a relationship, either on a friendship or long-term sexual level...I just want to [expletive] that [expletive].

In that case... you need to post pics of her to let me decide if shes worth it or not... i prefer nudes btw

• Like 1

In that case... you need to post pics of her to let me decide if shes worth it or not... i prefer nudes btw

If she ever [expletive]in answers her phone or texts me back I will gladly post those pics for you, sir.

Aren't you gay lol?

LOL, WTF?! Wow man I must be sending out bad signals or something :(

I wrote a little thing about the game in the gameday thread. But seriously, [expletive]>basketball.

Eh some sex, but [expletive]in some random drunk [expletive], meh not rly, unless she was super hot, I guess we will never know unless we get some pics...

btw I'm saying courtside seats basketball, not random 1 game out of 82 basketball, and playoffs well thats a whole nother beast

Edited by STATCity

LOL, WTF?! Wow man I must be sending out bad signals or something :(

Eh some sex, but [expletive]in some random drunk [expletive], meh not rly, unless she was super hot, I guess we will never know unless we get some pics...

btw I'm saying courtside seats basketball, not random 1 game out of 82 basketball, and playoffs well thats a whole nother beast

LOL really? Give me sex with a hot looking chick over watching a game of basketball any day.... just sounds like you are doing it wrong tbh lmao

Edited by Guru™

LOL really? Give me sex with a hot looking chick over watching a game of basketball any day.... just sounds like you are doing it wrong tbh lmao

haha like I said depends how hot she is, but the way i see it is, you can have sex all the time, courtside seats, those don't come by often :lol:

Bingo. Unless it's Game 7 of the NBA Finals and I have courtside seats, give me sex with an even decent looking girl anyday. As great as basketball is, it doesn't force blood to rush to my dick and eventually give me the strongest pleasurable sensation a person can have...maybe for STAT City it does, but not for me.

Bingo. Unless it's Game 7 of the NBA Finals and I have courtside seats, give me sex with an even decent looking girl anyday. As great as basketball is, it doesn't force blood to rush to my dick and eventually give me the strongest pleasurable sensation a person can have...maybe for STAT City it does, but not for me.

That can happen literally every day at every second of the day, I guess some people can't get enough. Of course I don't enjoy watching basketball as much as I enjoy having sex, I think you guys missed the point.

That can happen literally every day at every second of the day, I guess some people can't get enough. Of course I don't enjoy watching basketball as much as I enjoy having sex, I think you guys missed the point.

Bottom line is if I have the oppertunity to have sex with at least a decent looking girl, or I can go to a regular season NBA game, I'll take the sex every single time.

• Owner

I would take the courtside seats. I've been to an NBA game just once in my life, so I'd take advantage of that and try and hook up with some girls from there after the game, haha (if I were single, of course).

I would take the courtside seats. I've been to an NBA game just once in my life, so I'd take advantage of that and try and hook up with some girls from there after the game, haha (if I were single, of course).

Exactly! Thank you, and if all else fails there's still always plan B...;)

Nitro..you're becoming one of my favorite posters. :lol:

To tell you the truth you probably avoided having a "drip" the next day. If she was that willing to let you smash her out, then she's probably been around lol

Nitro..you're becoming one of my favorite posters. :lol:

To tell you the truth you probably avoided having a "drip" the next day. If she was that willing to let you smash her out, then she's probably been around lol

Bro, you're probably 100% right, and I'd love to say that I'd use one of the 3 condoms I always carry on me...but I know if I got the "ok" I'd rip that [expletive] raw. I don't handle impulses and urges too well.

As I said before, though, rubbing some 'Tussin on the lil guy the next day does wonders.