My final statement on the Cavs Heat game

xx.

Wow Cavs fans, really disappointed....

Gonna go real hardcore and show LeBron whos boss?? I dont care if he did good, but damn you guys did absolutely nothing crazy...no shiit thrown on the court, no fans going crazy, just booing and chanting.. what a bunch of phaggot pussies

• Like 2

For your information before the game they had certain ''rules'' for LeBron in Cleveland. They must have appropriate things at the stadium; I believe if that announcement wasn't made the game would of went crazy and out of control at the beginning of the quarter.

Edited by Tony

I was hoping it would get physical. I knew it was over when they were actually joking around with LeBron though. Way to send a message to your fans there lol. I'd be pissed off at that team if I were a Cavs fan.

Edited by Flash

I did, but I also expected the Cavs team to reflect the emotions of the fanbase and play with emotion, that did not happen...

Thats a good point, kind of a get up for one game for the season type thing, but it did not happen. The Cavs simply don't have the talent to win many big games. Hell, I love Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison, they aren't able to carry that team. THey don't have a clear cut star leader, they need one bad. Maybe they'll hit the jack pot again and get Harrison Barnes lol.

Wow Cavs fans, really disappointed....

Gonna go real hardcore and show LeBron whos boss?? I dont care if he did good, but damn you guys did absolutely nothing crazy...no shiit thrown on the court, no fans going crazy, just booing and chanting.. what a bunch of phaggot pussies

how dare people act maturely? this is an outrage!

are you actually serious?

I was hoping it would get physical. I knew it was over when they were actually joking around with LeBron though. Way to send a message to your fans there lol. I'd be pissed off at that team if I were a Cavs fan.

I agree with you wholeheartedly here.

It was pretty boring the Cavs got owned and now can settle in nicely with the losing tradition.

it was over before it started lol. I can't believe people thought Cleveland would win. this is why they never won a title with LeBron - the supporting cast. you need an all-around great team to win titles. Miami won by damn near 30 points last night and LeBron didn't even play the fourth quarter. Wade and Bosh took care of things for him and they were victorious.