Aldrich Is Back

Oklahoma City Thunder Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti announced today that the team has recalled center Cole Aldrich from the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League. Aldrich appeared in five games (five starts) for the 66ers and averaged 7.8 points, 7.2 rebounds and 1.6 blocked shots in 27.4 minutes.

not eye popping numbers but no one expected him to drop big numbers How he plays on the court doesn't exactly show on the stat sheet, but he was +12.00 in the +/- take it for what its worth.

glad his back on the roster we can really use him and i hope he gets more minutes 15-20 would be nice imo. maybe he was a bit unfit, thats the reasoning behind sending him to the d league just my speculation though.

Edited by MoeRoadKill

Not bad stats but seriously a lot of scrubs on NBA teams right now were able to put down big numbers when they went down to the D-League for a few games. Aldrich needs to step it up because I actually thought he could be a possible starting center for this team in the future but right now he doesn't seem to be living up to my expectations.