Blake Griffin Soft?

they dont call andre miller the terminator for no reason lol..there is a reason he's played liked 8 years without missing a game, dude's a tank

come to think of it, the other guy that comes to mind is fisher...and we all remember his shove on scola lol

Edited by Clutch

He got suspended for this, and according to Miller, he wanted to get him harder but Griffin was expecting it. This made me love Andre Miller that much more. I already loved him before (will be buying me a Dre Mill Blazer jersey soon) but he keeps on showing why he's a badass.

I don't get how that makes Blake Griffin soft, if anyone comes in with that amount of force and acceleration of course he's going to knock him over, I doubt he was even expecting it. Doesn't make Griffin soft at all.

If someone did that [expletive] I'd get up swinging....soft as in wimp?

• Owner

Griffin got in the face of a player back in HS and when he played at OU, and while I don't know what his HS coach did, the coach over at OU (Jeff Capel) sat him during the next practice and nearly kept him out of the next game for it.

Blake wants to win games. Even if the Clippers turn out to be the worst team in the NBA in April, he will still count those victories as progression towards a winning season.

Miller blindsided him, knocked him off-balance, nothing more. It did absolutely nothing to him emotionally, and I'm sure it didn't hurt him physically, either.

Whatever man, your pride is more important than a couple games...

A couple of games? No, if he got up swinging and connected on some of those swings, it'd be much more than a month. You're an idiot if you think your "pride" is more important than getting suspended for "a couple of games". Griffin showed great restrain NOT to get up and get in Miller's face. And especially with how strict the NBA is with their image, Griffin gets up swinging and he's suspended for much more than a couple of games. I applaud Griffin for keeping his cool.

I'm in no way attacking you by calling you an idiot, so please don't take it that way, I just think the way you're thinking is "idiotic" if that makes sense. Don't want to try and start anything.

• Like 1

I love how the refs missed that. Props to Griffin for keeping his head straight. Don't think he stopped pushing Miller because of that. There was 7 mins left in the 4th. Miller just stopped overreacting.

Honestly though. The baseline ref really missed that.

Whatever man, your pride is more important than a couple games...

Ah, macho male pride at its best... :)

I just want to set the record straight, somebody shoves you like that, you rather loose money, and your team possibly fails without you.. for your pride gotcha :)

[sarcasm. of course]

• Like 1

Another reason why I'm glad Miller isn't a Sixer anymore. He overreacted and it was a punk move on his part.

Ah, macho male pride at its best... :)

I just want to set the record straight, somebody shoves you like that, you rather loose money, and your team possibly fails without you.. for your pride gotcha :)

[sarcasm. of course]

Haha

But yeah, when you're making millions...sometimes you gotta just keep it together and not react to it in the way you want to when somebody pulls a punk move like that. Now if they actually start punching you, well that's a diff story...you pretty much gotta defend yourself at that point.