NBA Scoreboard - Recap

ChosenOne

I have never used it but when i used it today to check the recap on the Boston and 76ers game it took me to CBSSports which was so big it was quite pointless to use or even have available for that matter. What I am wondering is that instead of having the recap button take you to CBSSports why not just have it bring up the basic boxscore of the game instead (say from NBA.com) I am not sure if it is possible but imo it would be better than what we have right now.

It is a small thing that I am sure not many of us here use, but still might be a thing to look into. :)

Edited by ChosenOne

• Owner

It would be nice, but I can't control their links. It's basically me sticking their site in another window, on OTR.

If you go to that particular page, you'll see that most of those links open in the same window, and unless I'm the one coding their site (or I request they change it just for us, lol), it's going to happen in the frame as well.

Hold SHIFT before you click a link. It's really easy.

I added that to the bottom of each frame, so you guys can remember. :)

• Like 1

It would be nice, but I can't control their links. It's basically me sticking their site in another window, on OTR.

If you go to that particular page, you'll see that most of those links open in the same window, and unless I'm the one coding their site (or I request they change it just for us, lol), it's going to happen in the frame as well.

Hold SHIFT before you click a link. It's really easy.

I added that to the bottom of each frame, so you guys can remember. :)

Haha i did not know if you held the shift it would work like that. Why you be keeping secrets like that from us B?

• Owner

If you hold control and click it opens in a new tab instead of a new window... My preferred method :)

I might as well put that, actually. I usually open in a new window because, most of the time, I already have about five tabs up, but I'm pretty sure a lot of you don't browse like I do. Good point.

• Like 1