The Death Of Spygate

EastCoastNiner

Not to mention what Bill Cowher said on Boston radio(I think it was 2 weeks ago? Or was 3). Basically he said that the league took it out on the Pats because the media blew it up(he was talking to them about the Broncos filming and how the fines were different). He then said that the filming was no big deal and that it didn't change anything the Pats accomplished. Did tape change Bradys amazing accuracy or make the Pats shut down the Steelers, he didn't think so and said they were better. He also said that he did the same thing(so many coaches have admitted they have now) but they would film and have people in the stands writing/drawing/filming the play calls. But of course this never got play on ESPN cause they hate the Pats. People just want to use spygate because they are jealous or hate the Pats and the media hates the Patriots because they don't give into the media like other teams do.

Edited by Taber

I thought you were a big Peter King hater, now you're using his material? lulz

http://i56.tinypic.com/m8n0qv.jpg

I knew someone would say that right away. :lol: . Obviously Peter King is one of the more respected writers in the NFL and I was just joking around. If he wrote garbage about the Patriots I wouldn't like him at all thought.

However, facts are facts. And, yes, I know they haven't won a Super Bowl since they were caught, but they didn't win the year before either.

So, can we all just focus on Tripgate instead?