First HIV-positive man is cured

Cobb

John Corzine, who raped the state of New Jersey in taxes and spending, was a massive proponent and advocate for stem cell research and had us near the top of the list for the experiments. Part of the reason I voted for him... we were in debt, and he spent us to huge amounts and taxed us a ton... But everything was great. Schools were great, stem cell research was highly important, etc etc etc.

Chris Christie won and the fat [expletive] has already blown the school stimulus plan and we have plummeted in stem cell research. Good job, bro.

B -- My girlfriend is doing diabetes stuff right now in med school... The stuff she's telling me is incredible. Stuff I never knew before, and I've had the disease for over eight years... lol.

Cures for everything is so close, come onnnnnn :)

• Owner

B -- My girlfriend is doing diabetes stuff right now in med school... The stuff she's telling me is incredible. Stuff I never knew before, and I've had the disease for over eight years... lol.

Haha, I've had it for 17 years, and I don't know everything about it yet. I keep reading things that shock me, to this day.

Let me know some of the stuff she's finding out when you have the time. I'm pretty intrigued by all of it.

I'm sorry but this wasn't how God intended it to be, I do not support this type of behavior. We need to stop trying to be like God, and just live our lives the way God intended it to be. The power of prayer can be strong, speak to God and God shall answer back.

shut the [expletive] up and be happy for the man. You wouldn't be saying this if your brother was cured of this terrible disease.

I'm sorry but this wasn't how God intended it to be, I do not support this type of behavior. We need to stop trying to be like God, and just live our lives the way God intended it to be. The power of prayer can be strong, speak to God and God shall answer back.

Now imagine you had a wife who was somehow contagious with HIV who then gave birth to your child who was HIV positive, but you never became infected. Would you trust prayer and God to save your family, or science? My point is that it is easy to say that when no one you know personally is afflicted.

Haha, I've had it for 17 years, and I don't know everything about it yet. I keep reading things that shock me, to this day.

Let me know some of the stuff she's finding out when you have the time. I'm pretty intrigued by all of it.

I'll AIM you sometime this week, hit me up Wednesday - on if you're on.

He's a super troll. A persona. He does it on purpose, and people responding to his comments is what fuels his fire.

Incorrect, you just have something against him, I think it's because man nick named 'bear' stole your virginity at a young age and you've never healed from that deep scar ;).

DBF > Warren, just saying... love ya both tho

Edited by STATCity

this news just made my Holiday Season.

EDIT: DBF, when i pray... i don't pray for miracle cures. i don't pray that people with HIV/cancer just wake up the next day without it. i pray for God to help push/motivate PEOPLE into doing incredible things, such as creating a cure. i pray for God to put his magic touch on a human being and make him special enough... smart enough to come up with a cure.

I think God would want each and every human being to reach their full potential. Scientists coming up with cures is how they can reach their potential. Sick HIV/cancer patients getting a cure is how they can reach their own.

Edited by N.1.A.K.

I wasn't stating whether or not he's an internet persona, I was telling him to stop being so [expletive]ing stupid like always.

Right well... I guess what I was trying to say is that he does it because he gets a reaction, so if people just ignore the stupid [expletive] he says he will stop, be a normal poster, or stop coming here. Or if he just gets banned for good.

But sorry, back on topic. Curing HIV is good.

this news just made my Holiday Season.

EDIT: DBF, when i pray... i don't pray for miracle cures. i don't pray that people with HIV/cancer just wake up the next day without it. i pray for God to help push/motivate PEOPLE into doing incredible things, such as creating a cure. i pray for God to put his magic touch on a human being and make him special enough... smart enough to come up with a cure.

I think God would want each and every human being to reach their full potential. Scientists coming up with cures is how they can reach their potential. Sick HIV/cancer patients getting a cure is how they can reach their own.

Wrong, the only real God is Zeus, Zeus doesn't care about that, Zeus cares about striking people with thunder.