Who is the Raptors Top Prospect?

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which one of these three players do you think is the best prospect on the Raptors roster?

DeMar DeRozan

12.4 ppg / 3.5 rpg / 1.8 apg on 46.3 FG% in 31.4 mpg at 21 years old (2nd season in the league)

Jerryd Bayless

12.7 ppg / 3.5 rpg / 4.5 apg on 45.4 FG% and 48.4 3PT% in 22.5 mpg at 22 years old (3rd season in the league)

Ed Davis

5.3 ppg / 5.4 rpg / 0.6 bpg on 51.4 FG% in 17.4 mpg at 21 years old (1st season in the league)

I know that it is a bit early to make any judgements on Davis considering he has played 9 games in his career, but if you had to pick one player from these three to keep moving forward, who would it be?

PS: The numbers don't reflect the game against Chicago.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I think Demar and the coaching staff need to make more of an effort to get him involved in the offense consistently. He should be the 2nd option offensively, but a lot of the time Sonny takes away from what Demar should be doing.

I would like to see Julian start, this would mean more touches for Demar as long as Wright knows his role offensively, and Sonny could be the spark off the bench.

Davis has been really good though, I like what I see from the kid. It is really close but Demar is still my favourite prospect of the 3, with Davis second, and Bayless third. I like them all though, and they are the only 3 players I consider the 'core' at this point.

why isn't Amir Johnson on this list?

Why should he be? What makes him a better prospect than any of DeRozan, Bayless or Davis? He has been in the league for 5 or 6 years now and is basically still the same player that he has been since coming into the league. He is a solid player, but he doesn't have the ceiling of any of these three because he isn't as gifted athleticially, posses the raw talent of these three or the basketball instincts, which is evident by his horribly high foul rate.

Don't get me wrong, he is a solid player and he definitely has improved his game since last year by becoming reliable from the line and being able to hit an 18 footer somewhat consistently, but what do you see in him that would make you consider him a better prospect than the three of Davis, Bayless and DeRozan?

Tough call but I picked Ed Davis, he had tremendous hype around him 2-3 years ago but an injury plagued year at North Carolina hurt his stock. I still think he has the most potential on the team and could be a borderline all-star if developed, I remember cussing out my tv when the Raptors picked Davis over Patterson.