Starring:

Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci

Director(s):

Martin Scorsese

Distributor(s):

Paramount Pictures

Genre(s):

Crime and Mystery - Thriller

De Niro also confirmed, to Showbiz411.com, that both Joe Pesci and Harvey Keitel are set for as-yet-to-be-announced roles in the film as well. No word yet on who Pacino will play, but word 'round the campfire is that the Oscar-winner may play Hoffa. This will be Pacino's first movie with Scorsese.

Pesci and De Niro have worked with Scorsese on several films, most notably the 1990 gangster classic, Goodfellas. Keitel worked with the director on Mean Streets, also with De Niro.

Once Scorsese wraps up shooting Hugo Cabret, the director is expected to make The Irishman his follow-up project. If that works out, expect to see this insanely awesome ensemble on screen sometime in 2012, early 2013.

Martin Scorsese is my favorite director of all time. Does it get any more epic than that cast? I can't wait to see De Niro, Pesci, and Marty back together yet again. Also glad that Al is finally getting a chance to work with Marty, definitely something to look forward to.

http://www.slashfilm.com/scorsese-to-direct-de-niro-in-i-heard-you-paint-houses/

Holy Molly De Niro, Keitel and Pesci in the same movie ??!! Three of my favorite actors. And I like Pascino too, not as much as the other three but I like him... Besides Scorsese is one of my very favorite movie makers of All Time (with the Coens, Jarmusch and Burton).

So that's a movie I ain't gonna miss you can be sure of that.

• Like 1