WWE presents Night Of Champions live on PPV 7/26/09

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/Night_of_Champions_%282009%29_-_In_Demand.jpg

Night of Champions (2009) is an upcoming professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), which will take place on July 26, 2009 at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It will be the third annual event under the Night of Champions name and the ninth annual event under the Vengeance/Night of Champions chronology. Similar to the previous two events, the concept of the show is that every championship in the company would be defended. It will feature talent from the Raw, SmackDown, and ECW brands. Currently, eight matches are announced on the event's card.

WWE Championship: Triple Threat: Randy Orton © Vs. Triple H Vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk © Vs. Jeff Hardy

ECW Championship: Tommy Dreamer © Vs. Christian

Intercontinental Championship: Rey Mysterio © Vs. Dolph Ziggler

United States Championship: 6-Pack Challenge: Kofi Kingston © Vs. Big Show Vs. MVP Vs. Jack Swagger Vs. Carlito Vs. The Miz

Unified Tag Team Championship: Chris Jericho & Mystery Partner © Vs. Legacy

Women's Championship: Michelle McCool © Vs. Melina

Divas Championship: Maryse © Vs. Mickie James

© denotes champion

Edited by Lkr

Every PPV is either a triple threat invovling Cena, HHH and Orton or a one on one with HHH and Orton. Not that I don't like the match-up but I think they need to bring in a new challenger/contender.

Every PPV is either a triple threat invovling Cena, HHH and Orton or a one on one with HHH and Orton. Not that I don't like the match-up but I think they need to bring in a new challenger/contender.

Not to mention all 3 of them are boring as hell.

I'm so glad Hardy finally wins the Heavyweight championship.

I hate how Legacy always interfere with the matches. I wanna see a proper triple threat match with no interferences.

Edited by Sun Tzu