Little Fockers

htown11

Anyone watching this over Christmas break? Meet the Parents is a classic, Meet the Fockers was decent and now Little Fockers is actually following the downward trend.

I was looking forward to seeing it since I have see the first two, but critics on RT have absolutely bashed the movie as a whole. It's running at 10% right now lol that's pretty pathetic but I guess in some ways not surprising.

Anyway it's still that fun cast you expect with Yessica Alba thrown in. :glasses:

I don't like these movies. You couldn't pay me to sit through them lol

The first one was actually worth the watch because it was genuinely funny and relateable to most newly married couples, it's always awkward meeting the parents and De Niro being the intimidator that everyone knows him as rounded it out perfectly. But as Hollywood milks the [expletive] out of sequels and threequels it usually gets worse and worse.

The first one was actually worth the watch because it was genuinely funny and relateable to most newly married couples, it's always awkward meeting the parents and De Niro being the intimidator that everyone knows him as rounded it out perfectly. But as Hollywood milks the [expletive] out of sequels and threequels it usually gets worse and worse.

I forgot about the first one. It wasn't bad, but Meet the Fockers was horrid

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...