12/27 Raw Thread

Royal Spill

Live on Raw, the venomous Randy Orton is out to cool the fiery temper of the 2010 King of the Ring, Sheamus. Also tonight, WWE Champion The Miz collides once more with WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler.

- wwe.com

Edited by Nestlé Snipes

Damn this is crazy one of my fav current superstars is now leader of Nexus. Damn I didn't see this coming. This just makes Nexus better. Now to quote CM Punk from last year Rumble

Excuse me, it's clobbering time

:lol: Starts at 1:28 ends at 1:32

Edited by magicbalala245

A lot of people are not a fan of what happened at the end of Raw last night, but I personally think it was a really smart move by WWE.

CM Punk is probably the best mic worker in the WWE, and with Nexus as a crutch he becomes instantly more credible against Cena. Can Punk realistically beat Cena one on one? No, but with Nexus behind him I think it is more realistic. This angle is the kind of angle the SES should have been.

My biggest concern is Barrett is going to get lost in the shuffle. I would LOVE it if Barrett and Punk both led Nexus together and wound up with both the titles (I know I am dreaming), but it seems Barrett is gone from the group, a real shame honestly, he is just way too good to be a mid carder. It is just great to finally see Punk back in the feature feud in the company, first time since he was facing Hardy and then buried by Taker.

The Heat Nexus will garner with Punk as their leader now is going to be insane. It was kind of funny hearing the crowd chant CM PUNK over and over for a few seconds as he sat over the laid out Cena.

Basically Punk partnering with Nexus = chance at beating Cena at a PPV, rather than facing him himself and getting buried. I'd like it if the title got involved in this feud, Miz is failing badly right now, you wouldn't even know he was the champ based on how the shows have been booked, he is facing [expletive]ing Jerry Lawler every week. I know they are trying to build him up, but seriously? Lawler?

• Like 2

A lot of people are not a fan of what happened at the end of Raw last night, but I personally think it was a really smart move by WWE.

CM Punk is probably the best mic worker in the WWE, and with Nexus as a crutch he becomes instantly more credible against Cena. Can Punk realistically beat Cena one on one? No, but with Nexus behind him I think it is more realistic. This angle is the kind of angle the SES should have been.

My biggest concern is Barrett is going to get lost in the shuffle. I would LOVE it if Barrett and Punk both led Nexus together and wound up with both the titles (I know I am dreaming), but it seems Barrett is gone from the group, a real shame honestly, he is just way too good to be a mid carder. It is just great to finally see Punk back in the feature feud in the company, first time since he was facing Hardy and then buried by Taker.

The Heat Nexus will garner with Punk as their leader now is going to be insane. It was kind of funny hearing the crowd chant CM PUNK over and over for a few seconds as he sat over the laid out Cena.

Basically Punk partnering with Nexus = chance at beating Cena at a PPV, rather than facing him himself and getting buried. I'd like it if the title got involved in this feud, Miz is failing badly right now, you wouldn't even know he was the champ based on how the shows have been booked, he is facing [expletive]ing Jerry Lawler every week. I know they are trying to build him up, but seriously? Lawler?

When The Undertaker comes back Barrett may be feuding with him, remember he buried The Undertaker at a PPV.

When The Undertaker comes back Barrett may be feuding with him, remember he buried The Undertaker at a PPV.

Yea but he might be facing Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania if he can somehow get out of a contract with them. If not most likely Wade Barrett will face Undertaker

• Like 1