DeAndre Jordan vs Chris Kaman

Sħãlïq™

DJ vs 'Kaveman'  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/act_deandre_jordan.jpg VS http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/act_chris_kaman.jpg

So far the 22-year-old DeAndre Jordan has played effective and efficient basketball to make up for the loss of Kaman, and in a limited amount of time on the floor.

Jordan’s strong play has placed him in the top three in the league in a number of impressive categories. For the season, Jordan is third in field goal percentage for all starting centers, third out of all centers in offensive and total rebounds under 22 minutes, third in blocks under 22 minutes, and third in dunks, lay-ups, and tip-ins under 22 minutes. All for the third youngest starting center in the NBA.

It’s clear to see that DJ has been all over the court this season, grabbing the loose balls, keeping possessions alive with his offensive boards and tip-ins, and altering the opposing teams shot with his length and interior D.

Edited by Shaliq

Who's the better player? Offensively it's Kaman. He actually has an offensive game. DJ's game consists of lobs and tip ins. He gets no plays run for him. Defensively Kaman isn't that bad. So I say Kaman is still the better player.

That being said though, DJ is a great role player. He really found his place in the system. He rebounds and contests well, then he gets fed offensively with lobs. His frame is perfect defensively, and he doesn't even ask for much.